Jon Runyan (RG, Packers) -- SIGNED WITH N.Y. GIANTS

Godfather

Let's get it done. He can play both guard positions 

17 hours ago, Godfather said:

Let's get it done. He can play both guard positions 

Reading my mock drafts again I see.. I think he would be a solid cheap player with starter experience to backup/compete for starting guard. Bonus because of his dad and being around the organization as a kid and because he calls Philly/south jersey home. 

another local kid I like is Matt Feiler from strasburg pa, I’ve actually worked with his brother in the past and am coworkers with a good buddy of his. Though at 31 I don’t think he has as much upside as Jon. He is another player with starting experience at both guard and tackle. 
Feiler started off his career as an Udfa getting wrecked by JJ Watt in practice which helped him grow and make a career.

On 2/27/2024 at 11:45 AM, Cheesteakitis said:

Reading my mock drafts again I see.. I think he would be a solid cheap player with starter experience to backup/compete for starting guard. Bonus because of his dad and being around the organization as a kid and because he calls Philly/south jersey home. 

another local kid I like is Matt Feiler from strasburg pa, I’ve actually worked with his brother in the past and am coworkers with a good buddy of his. Though at 31 I don’t think he has as much upside as Jon. He is another player with starting experience at both guard and tackle. 
Feiler started off his career as an Udfa getting wrecked by JJ Watt in practice which helped him grow and make a career.

He's 26 not 31

3 minutes ago, Godfather said:

He's 26 not 31

I was talking about feiler at that point 

Just jumped up the need list make it happen plus a draft pick 

Imagine, next year we could have Jon Runyan, Jr. and Jeremiah Trotter, Jr. playing for the Eagles.  We're gonna party like it's 2004.

3 hours ago, EricAllenPick6 said:

Imagine, next year we could have Jon Runyan, Jr. and Jeremiah Trotter, Jr. playing for the Eagles.  We're gonna party like it's 2004.

If trotter is around in the 3rd round and we aggressively update lb sure but I no longer want him in round two have other lbs ahead of him. 

Back with GB