$31 million left - what to do with it

Rob331

Even after signing 12 free agents, the Eagles still have $31 million in cap space,  4th in the league. 

There are still free agent who can be very good at filling the Eagles remeining needs and holes.

• Slot wide receiver - Hunter Renfrow was a pro bowl quality solt receiver when catching passes from Derek Carr. He's coming off a very down year and a 2 year $32M contract. He's 28 - 2 years $16M
  • Safety - Justin Simmons. With Sydney Jones rehabbing until about Thanksgiving we only have 2 pro quality safeties. Let's go with the best available a nd a pro bowler last year. He's 30 so the deal can't be more than 2 year. Spotrac pegs his contract value at $11.1 but that's going down by the day. Another 2 year $16M deal.
  • Running back - J K Dobbins. At 25 there's not too much tread off the tires. 1 year $3M
  • Defensive tackle - Calais Campbell. He's be a senior citizen along with BG. Played quite well for Baltimore last season. 1 year $3M
  • Offensive line - Big V, welcme home. We lost 3 linemen; Kelce, Opeta and Driscoll. We added Hennessee. Fingure adding 1 in the draft and a one year filler who can back up at tackle. 1 year $3M. 

Is Sydney Jones still playing for us and still injured?  Seems like it’s been a decade….

9 hours ago, eggs said:

Is Sydney Jones still playing for us and still injured?  Seems like it’s been a decade….

I was gonna post this haha 

• Angry 1

14 hours ago, eggs said:

Sorry - Sydney Brown it is, My bad. 

Ant thoughts on the crux of the post?

I’m definitely a fan of dobbins I think I mentioned him in your last mock as an option. Would also be a fan of Simmons.

i think it’s a pretty good draft of wr’s I wouldn’t mind drafting someone 

I would look at dillard over big V