Terrell Owens (Free Agent WR)

Captain F

A video is circulating around the internet of Owens racing Tyreek Hill in the 40.  Hill ran a 4.36 with Owens 1 step behind him.  No time announced for Owens but he was clearly in the low 4.4's. Dude is 46 and absolutely jacked.  Im completely convinced he could still play at a very high level.  

https://www.google.com/amp/s/247sports.com/Article/Terrell-Owens-Tyreek-Hill-race-46-years-old-runs-close-Kansas-City-Chiefs-149418469/Amp/

• Haha 1

Just now, What The F said:

A video is circulating around the internet of Owens racing Tyreek Hill in the 40.  Hill ran a 4.36 with Owens 1 step behind him.  No time announced for Owens but he was clearly in the low 4.4's. Dude is 46 and absolutely jacked.  Im completely convinced he could still play at a very high level.  

... and still be a complete arseclown too haha.  

Seriously, his problems were never about his talent ... it was the headache he brought to every locker room he was in.  

• Like 3

Just now, time2rock said:

... and still be a complete arseclown too haha.  

Seriously, his problems were never about his talent ... it was the headache he brought to every locker room he was in.  

I wonder if he's calmed down any with age?

If he didnt have a piss poor attitude, Id take him at age 46. He would prob be the best WR on the team even at his age. there is no doubt he is a freak of nature and keeps himself in great playing shape.

Could he have changed in character? Doubtful. I think he would be a good boy for a little while but I think he would go back to being TO. 

23 minutes ago, DeathByEagle said:

If he didnt have a piss poor attitude, Id take him at age 46. He would prob be the best WR on the team even at his age. there is no doubt he is a freak of nature and keeps himself in great playing shape.

Could he have changed in character? Doubtful. I think he would be a good boy for a little while but I think he would go back to being TO. 

An old saying comes to mind ... you can't polish a turd.  

16 hours ago, What The F said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/247sports.com/Article/Terrell-Owens-Tyreek-Hill-race-46-years-old-runs-close-Kansas-City-Chiefs-149418469/Amp/

Finished a step behind but started with a 10 yard head start. 

This can’t be a real suggestion, right? He couldn’t even make the Seahawks roster 8 years ago...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

But it goes further and they had a regular 40 yard dash where he was a step or 2 behind where they also both sucked lol. 4.6 for hill and 4.9 for TO

I don't think HOF players are allowed to come back are they? 

1 hour ago, 20dawk4life said:

Was wondering about that. I mean if there’s a waiting period after retiring to even be eligible for the HOF I would assume a current hall of gamer wouldn’t be allowed to come back and play. 

9 hours ago, 20dawk4life said:

Not sure, but I'm pretty sure that guys on medicaid can't.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/24/2020 at 6:50 AM, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

That was in a 100 metre race, they started the 40 level.

19 hours ago, Cochis_Calhoun said:

That was in a 100 metre race, they started the 40 level.

The video I saw didn't look like 100m. Unless Tyreek Hill is by far the fastest man in the world. 

• 3 weeks later...