Broncos Trade for QB Zach Wilson

wrestlevessel

I guess Sean Payton wants to get fired? Living in the NY/NJ area I know how bad Zach Wilson is.

• Confused 1

I guess they realise they probably aren’t going to get their guy in the draft? But they still need someone to play the position? It’s a tough one for Payton as they lack draft ammo don’t they? Still feeling the effects of the Russell trade.

Thank goodness for this thread! Being that I live in Pennsylvania I had absolutely no idea that Zach Wilson is terrible!  🙄

• Haha 1

Hmmm, I remember another little QB that nobody wanted that went and played for Payton.... I hope this kid lights it up. New York had TERRIBLE coaches...TERRIBLE.

Now it may not happen but .....

81fcSpH.png

• Haha 2

Posted in the blog but....

jy2dE6g.png

3 hours ago, Breeze 44 said:

Hmmm, I remember another little QB that nobody wanted that went and played for Payton.... I hope this kid lights it up. New York had TERRIBLE coaches...TERRIBLE.

Now it may not happen but .....

I'm pretty sure Miami wanted your little QB.... problem was the injury, not his skills. 

Last I checked, Zach is 100%.

Just now, Vee said:

I'm pretty sure Miami wanted your little QB.... problem was the injury, not his skills. 

Last I checked, Zach is 100%.

He's not "MY" little QB but he is the Broncos... so how did that work out with Miami? Why does it bother you that he'll be getting a chance with another team that actually has a talented offensive minded coach?

On 4/23/2024 at 9:48 AM, Breeze 44 said:

He's not "MY" little QB but he is the Broncos... so how did that work out with Miami? Why does it bother you that he'll be getting a chance with another team that actually has a talented offensive minded coach?

It doesn't bother me at all.

It would be awesome if Zach would just take Russell's old number, could save a lot of fans, a lot of money!

By the way, by little QB, I thought you were talking about Brees.

• 2 weeks later...

I think this trade was a preemeptive move in case they could not get the QB they wanted in the draft.

Jarrett Stidham and Ben DiNucci were the only QB's they had on the roster before this trade and the draft. 

Not that he is, by any means, a good option at QB, but it was a way to add depth and to take a chance that he may still have some untapped potential. 

But yes, if your mother lives in Colorado....beware.