Next up: Chiefs Dynasty?

EricAllenPick6

I'll get back to making fun of the "football team" shortly, but now Tyreek Hill thinks the Chiefs are going to win 7 super bowls:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/29524526/tyreek-hill-predicts-chiefs-win-seven-super-bowls

I wouldn't be surprised to see them win another one, but man you have to be a combination of lucky + good to win the super bowl.  Absolutely no chance they win another 6.  That's crazy talk.

I certainly don’t see that many either. It will be interesting to see how much Mahomes contract affects the Chiefs’ ability to maintain a competitive roster. 

2 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I certainly don’t see that many either. It will be interesting to see how much Mahomes contract affects the Chiefs’ ability to maintain a competitive roster. 

They had some pretty big struggles in the playoffs and the super bowl as well. It's not like they blew teams away. Playing teams with piss poor offense or defense is what kept them in those games. 

22 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

They had some pretty big struggles in the playoffs and the super bowl as well. It's not like they blew teams away. Playing teams with piss poor offense or defense is what kept them in those games. 

Yeah, it’d be interesting to see what had happened if the Texans hadn’t poosied out taking the FG. We beat NE by being aggressive, not playing safe. 

• Like 1

I'm sure we thought Aaron Rodgers would win multiple SBs after the Pack won in 2010.  Nothing is guaranteed.  Mahomes' money is going to make it harder going forward for them to build around him.

• Like 2

They're wearing the target now. Let's see how well their bodies hold up to what's coming.

On 7/24/2020 at 1:54 PM, EricAllenPick6 said:

I'll get back to making fun of the "football team" shortly, but now Tyreek Hill thinks the Chiefs are going to win 7 super bowls:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/29524526/tyreek-hill-predicts-chiefs-win-seven-super-bowls

I wouldn't be surprised to see them win another one, but man you have to be a combination of lucky + good to win the super bowl.  Absolutely no chance they win another 6.  That's crazy talk.

Lucky, good and cheat like a sonofa****.

• Like 2

Chiefs have two main reasons they wont win more then 1 more and become a Dynasty like the Pats

1- The Chiefs don't cheat

2- Brady never wanted to be the highest paid QB in the league. He would take a nice pay day but would never break the bank so they could bring in other key players. By the looks of it, the Chiefs have a lot of players who want to be the highest paid so it won't last. Thinking about it, not any player fought with the Pats to be the highest paid in the position that I can remember.

Patriots aside..........this is the same topic every year.  After the Eagles won, they had the same team coming back, and everyone slobbered all over them in 2018.  Then it didn't happen.  Colts......same. Seahawks.....same.  Packers....same.  Saints.....same.  I can see the Chiefs being a 1 and done.  

On 7/25/2020 at 12:39 AM, xzmattzx said:

I think Mahomes is the next Brady, so I can see him winning multiple Super Bowls.

Well he has the better arm imo over Brady, but the football mind is to be determined. That kid truly is special, though.

On 7/26/2020 at 1:10 PM, Madriver said:

Lucky, good and cheat like a sonofa****.

• Haha 1

It took Reid 20 years to win ONE super bowl, after years and years of choking, now suddenly he’s going to have a dynasty? Doubtful. 

• Like 2