Players You'll Be Happy With, Just Ok With and Disappointed With When Tonight is Over

EaglesAddict

Even though how we will feel about any player the Eagles take tonight will be impacted by the "how" we got them (we gave up what for who?!?!....or....we just sat there and missed out on ____?!?!), let's just list players you'd be happy with, disappointed with and just "meh, ok" with after tonight is over, regardless of anything else.  Just focus on the player himself.   

Happy :thumbsup:: Arnold, Mitchell, DeJean, Latham, Alt, Verse, Turner, Bowers, McKinstry

Meh, just ok :meh:: Fautanu (just read he's been flagged for a knee issue that could affect his future), Fuaga, Mims, Fashanu, Guyton, Latu, Robinson

Disappointed :thumbdown:: Wiggins, any DT or an IOL-only type of Olineman, a QB (could you imagine?)

I just hope everyone has a good time and makes some new friends. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

As long as we don't draft any Canadian firemen for the offensive line, I think we'll be ok. 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

As long as we don't draft any Canadian firemen for the offensive line, I think we'll be ok. 

Every wide receiver drafted for the last 15 years not named Devonte Smith say "hi". 

• Like 1

HAPPY WITH - Mitchell, Arnold, Dejean, Latham, Fuaga, Fautanu, Latu, Bowers, Thomas, Trade up

OK WITH - Kool-Aid, Wiggins, Verse, Murphy, Newton, Stay at 22

DISAPPOINTED WITH - Mims, Guyton, Barton, (any major reach), Trade back

I'll be pissed if they draft Bowers

Dont reach for any LBs in the first two rounds. No more Nakobe Deans.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, b_west3 said:

Every wide receiver drafted for the last 15 years not named Devonte Smith say "hi". 

To be fair, while overall Agholor may have turned out to be a bust, his 2017 season and post-season were worth taking him. Of course you want more from a 1st round pick, but we got our first Lombardi and he played a good role in getting it. So I can look past the disappointment.

• Like 1

Look we all know OL is a really important position and so I couldn’t hate a move for any of these lineman… But man it isn’t the exciting move and so it would feel a little bit flat.

2 hours ago, opa-opa said:

Dont reach for any LBs in the first two rounds. No more Nakobe Deans.

You honestly think Dean was not worth a third?

• Like 1