Lets Game It Out

wholesale_Melvin

Guy does what anyone of us ends up doing with a simulator game in his video series, Lets Game It Out.

7 hours ago, wholesale_Melvin said:

Guy does what anyone of us ends up doing with a simulator game in his video series, Lets Game It Out.

This guy is hilarious I watch all his videos lol

it's been a long time since i've laughed like this, where you swear you're going to stop breathing. his joyous glee is infectious. just moved onto the zoo one's last night, possibly the funniest ones yet.  he does such a great job of what we all do with simulators (of any kind), what can I do that isn't right, with this game ?

2 hours ago, wholesale_Melvin said:

it's been a long time since i've laughed like this, where you swear you're going to stop breathing. his joyous glee is infectious. just moved onto the zoo one's last night, possibly the funniest ones yet.  he does such a great job of what we all do with simulators (of any kind), what can I do that isn't right, with this game ?

the airport one is solid

On 8/11/2020 at 6:15 AM, wholesale_Melvin said:

The chef simulators are my favorites that he does

33 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

The chef simulators are my favorites that he does

that's how my son turned us on to him but my favorites are the zoo ones. 

• Like 1