Dallas just got better

HerkEagle

Dallas just signed DE Everson Griffen.  Why did the Eagles not sign Everson Griffen to bolster their Defensive Line.  We definitely could use the help. Adding Curry instead of Griffen is like winning the boobie prize at a carnival while dallas walks home with the Lottery.

2 minutes ago, HerkEagle said:

Dallas just signed DE Everson Griffen.  Why did the Eagles not sign Everson Griffen to bolster their Defensive Line.  We definitely could use the help. Adding Curry instead of Griffen is like winning the boobie prize at a carnival while dallas walks home with the Lottery.

Dude turns 33 this season, and is already slowing down.  I love how a guy does not get signed until training camp, and people act like he was the prize of free agency.

53 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Dude turns 33 this season, and is already slowing down.  I love how a guy does not get signed until training camp, and people act like he was the prize of free agency.

I don't think anyone is saying that but if a team needs a pass rusher.....its hard to understand why someone wouldn't look at him. He wasn't signed until now not because of talent but because of salary demands. 

That was a surprise by Dallas to go in under the radar grab him. Seattle and Min were going after him. He is older but has not slowed down. That was a good grab by Dallas. 

1 hour ago, RICWOOFLAIR said:

I don't think anyone is saying that but if a team needs a pass rusher.....its hard to understand why someone wouldn't look at him. He wasn't signed until now not because of talent but because of salary demands. 

The eagles prefer being loaded at DT which they are. As long as the DT's stay healthy and our average DE they will still have a better line then Dallas. People's obsession over everything Dallas does is ridiculous at this point. They haven't done sheet in 25 years. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HerkEagle said:

Have you seen our cap?  We ain't signing anyone :roll: 

6 hours ago, HerkEagle said:

I'd love to win a boobie prize. Boobies are awesome. 

The Cowboys defensive line should be endorsed by geritol.  It's old.  But, at least Jerry will have some bingo partners.

• 3 years later...

bump

• Haha 1

man, i hated when the cowboys signed this guy and they won super bowl that year. 

oh wait ..............