PGA Tour 2K21

BirdsFanBill

Finally a new golf game after forever. Anyone buying? I'm considering it, used to love the Tiger Woods series, logged a lot of hours into those.

35 minutes ago, BirdsFanBill said:

Finally a new golf game after forever. Anyone buying? I'm considering it, used to love the Tiger Woods series, logged a lot of hours into those.

havent played since prob ps2-era tiger but i heard rory or whatever they've been calling it is pretty good

Well Tiger Woods PGA Tour stopped in 2013. Then no golf game until 1 year they tried Rory McIlroy PGA Tour in 2015. Since then there has been nothing from EASports. Then The Golf Club was published by a smaller company and that had been going for a bit but without actually golfers licensing. This is the return of a large company to golf video games with licensing now that 2K is doing it

• Like 1

Early reports are that it plays much better on xbox than ps4 for some reason.

4 hours ago, BirdsFanBill said:

Early reports are that it plays much better on xbox than ps4 for some reason.

I bought it like 5 minutes ago. I didn't try it yet

2 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I bought it like 5 minutes ago. I didn't try it yet

Ok that post wasn't true, was just trolling Agent.

Let me know how it is Im on the fence.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BirdsFanBill said:

Ok that post wasn't true, was just trolling Agent.

Let me know how it is Im on the fence.

Lol I know but, I just quoted the last post you had lol. 

If 2k has it it's probably gonna be better then EA. They are on the verge of losing all their sports games. 

10 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Lol I know but, I just quoted the last post you had lol. 

If 2k has it it's probably gonna be better then EA. They are on the verge of losing all their sports games. 

They will always have Fifa, NHL and Madden, which is really all that matters to them.  

7 minutes ago, heyeaglefn said:

They will always have Fifa, NHL and Madden, which is really all that matters to them.  

I know unfortunately people won't stop buying their crap Madden because it's all that's there. Hopefully 2k can figure out away to make their game really good without crossing the line of making it simulation football. 2k did get the players licensing and they said they will make it as authentic as possible. Hopefully they can figure it out and steal some sales away from EA enough to at least force EA to do better. 

So far pretty good! Pretty accurate representation of real golf. 

• Like 2

On 8/21/2020 at 9:32 PM, Bwestbrook36 said:

Pretty accurate representation of real golf. 

Slow, Boring, and boring?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, What The F said:

Slow, Boring, and boring?

Yes!! Lol. It's kind of relaxing though 

• Haha 1

I always enjoyed the career modes of the prior games. Unlocking equipment and whatnot leveling up your golfer, was always fun.

It’s not bad.  I used to love the Tiger Woods games, and while my early take is this doesn’t match up to those, it’s kinda fun.

On 8/21/2020 at 10:48 AM, BirdsFanBill said:

It's pretty good.  There are a ton of courses to play with created courses and players can upload them.  Cant use real golfers tho.  If they were able to get Tiger, Phil, and some of the top players in today's game then it would sell alot more.

• 1 month later...