Are the Eagles soft

Rob331

Too many injuries ! 

Doesn't sound like we have anyone who just sucks it up and stays on the field. 

That worries me. 

• Sad 1

Umm... Sure yes these players who experience no major issues prior to coming to Philly are then suddenly soft as soon as they join the team. 

15 hours ago, Rob331 said:

Too many injuries ! 

Doesn't sound like we have anyone who just sucks it up and stays on the field. 

That worries me. 

This sounds like something Concrete Charlie would have written.  

Too many injuries? Compared to what? Soft? Maybe the Eagles practice too hard. They should practice at a high-level to play at a high-level.

Considering how this team seems to hunker down and make late playoff pushes I would hardly call them soft. Truth is most teams in the league suffer injuries. The Eagles just seem to suffer them at very key positions especially at quarterback. 

54 minutes ago, DeathByEagle said:

Doug answered your question

Doug reads and trolls the EMB, confirmed

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, EazyEaglez said:

Considering how this team seems to hunker down and make late playoff pushes I would hardly call them soft. Truth is most teams in the league suffer injuries. The Eagles just seem to suffer them at very key positions especially at quarterback. 

And in great numbers to one position or another. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

People overreacting to the reports of our players getting injured don’t really pay attention to what is going on around the entire league.  Practically all teams are reporting numerous injured players.  Should have been expected with a significantly shortened offseason.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, time2rock said:

People overreacting to the reports of our players getting injured don’t really pay attention to what is going on around the entire league.  Practically all teams are reporting numerous injured players.  Should have been expected with a significantly shortened offseason.  

The injuries this team seems to get are very frustrating though. Before the season starts they lose arguably the best Guard in the game. Now you hear about the rash of injuries that have hit the offensive and defensive lines and it’s nerve racking. Then you hear Sanders goes down as well.... I certainly understand where people are coming from, but injuries are a part of football, and the good news is the Eagles have been able to overcome injuries to make the playoffs, win playoff games, and win a Super Bowl. Now is not the time to be panicking. 

3 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

The injuries this team seems to get are very frustrating though. Before the season starts they lose arguably the best Guard in the game. Now you hear about the rash of injuries that have hit the offensive and defensive lines and it’s nerve racking. Then you hear Sanders goes down as well.... I certainly understand where people are coming from, but injuries are a part of football, and the good news is the Eagles have been able to overcome injuries to make the playoffs, win playoff games, and win a Super Bowl. Now is not the time to be panicking. 

Who are you and what did you do with the negative eazyeag?? Lol

17 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Who are you and what did you do with the negative eazyeag?? Lol

I’m not in game form just yet. 😂

• Like 1

You must think that the Eagles are the only team with injuries. Look around.