Trading the 1st overall pick.

Wentzylvania

I’m in the middle of a rebuild (took over someone else’s Dynasty team (Standard Scoring)). The only legit talent I have to build around is Barkley. I plan on keeping Wentz, Barkley, Hunt, D. Samuel, M. Williams, Gallup, Hockessin and Goedert. I have the 1st overall pick in a 10 team dynasty league. Someone is offering me Fournette, Diggs and his 1st (9th overall) for the 1st pick. I need some advice on whether you’d do the deal or not. Thanks in advance. 

1st pick overall in a dynasty league...i'd think the rookie rb from kc would be the guy to pick, no?  

CEH tied to a young powerhouse offense at one seems a better long term value than that trade.  Fournette is more name value than point value these days.  Maybe Diggs performs well up in Buffalo but who knows how it will work with a young QB with accuracy issues.  

If you draft CEH, your team is built around him and Barley, two young dynamic RBs plus Hunt has the potential to return to RB1 status if he gets into a better situation where he has a clear feature role.  If CEH is what people expect, next year, he'll be getting picked among the elite RB in redraft leagues.  Owning two of those in a dynasty league would be a huge advantage.

I would sit tight, make the pick and try to find some WRs with upside later in the draft.

Thank you for the advice guys. I think I decided to Hold onto the 1st overall pick. I think CEH in that offense is going to be valuable for years to come. If I can pair him with Barkley that gives me a solid foundation to build around. 

12 minutes ago, Wentzylvania said:

Thank you for the advice guys. I think I decided to Hold onto the 1st overall pick. I think CEH in that offense is going to be valuable for years to come. If I can pair him with Barkley that gives me a solid foundation to build around. 

👍

Could actually help his dynasty value if he lands in a better environment.