July 22, 20251 yr I'm back you fn fogtags. Where's my bish @olsilverhair at? Yall had him for most of the summer. Now he needs to come home and eat this liquid rasin canes that's been brewing since lunch
July 28, 20251 yr Author 14 hours ago, olsilverhair said:Howdy, you get banned, haven’t been on here in a whileNah was enjoying the summer. I'm not on here during the summer. I'll check in here and there. What's new?
July 31, 20251 yr On 7/28/2025 at 11:48 AM, Godfather said:Nah was enjoying the summer. I'm not on here during the summer. I'll check in here and there. What's new?Nice. Hope you enjoyed your vacay on Epstein island
July 31, 20251 yr Author 1 hour ago, EaglePhan1986 said:Nice. Hope you enjoyed your vacay on Epstein islandI sure did roommate
August 10, 20251 yr On 8/8/2025 at 2:29 PM, Godfather said:What's up NCSTANKstill stanky! olesilverhairs chugs goat piss with Pocahontas and ratskin.
Create an account or sign in to comment