September 23, 20251 yr (All Times are Eastern)Thursday, September 25, 2025Seattle @ Arizona, 8:15 PMSunday, September 28, 2025Minnesota vs. Pittsburgh, 9:30 AM (Ireland)Carolina @ New England, 1:00 PMCleveland @ Detroit, 1:00 PMLos Angeles Chargers @ New York Giants, 1:00 PMNew Orleans @ Buffalo, 1:00 PMPhiladelphia @ Tampa Bay, 1:00 PMTennessee @ Houston, 1:00 PMWashington @ Atlanta, 1:00 PMIndianapolis @ Los Angeles Rams, 4:05 PMJacksonville @ San Francisco, 4:05 PMBaltimore @ Kansas City, 4:25 PMChicago @ Las Vegas, 4:25 PMGreen Bay @ Dallas, 8:20 PMMonday, September 29, 2025New York Jets @ Miami, 7:15 PMCincinnati @ Denver, 8:15 PM
September 26, 20251 yr Three good late games. And the Ireland game might fun. I'll check some of that one out as I'm at the gym then, getting mah swole on!! 🏋🏼♀️FYI, I'm seeing some action/picks on the ATL/Wash game. Most are going for ATL.
Create an account or sign in to comment