COVID-19 Action

hey suess

I usually squirrel away a couple thousand bucks in the sock drawer for March Madness and (hopefully) a few other bets between them and now. Since the virus put the kibosh on the sports I like to gamble on, what’s everyone else doing?

A guy at work is big into horse racing, so he’s been active everyday and I’m jealous! But, other than the occasional bar bet before the Derby ($20 I got odds/you got evens) and the Derby itself, I don’t know enough to take a risk.

Anyone been gambling on anything at all these days?

New Jersey allows betting on the NFL DRAFT.

CJ Henderson’s draft position has been moved to 12.5 across the board, but you can still get POINTS BETTING UNDER 15. at, where else, PointsBet. I really like that one (although you need a decent amount to cover the bet). You can never call anything a lock, but this is damn close.

I have NY GIANTS TO TAKE OFFENSIVE LINEMAN WITH THEIR FIRST PICK (-200), but that line has since moved a lot.

I took a flier on EAGLES FIRST PICK TO BE A DEFENSIVE LINEMAN at 16-to-1. It’s a long shot, but I figure there is greater than a 5.88% chance of that happening.

The last one I have is DENZEL MIMS DRAFTED IN THE FIRST ROUND (-150). Mike Lombardi said that every team he talked to was high on Mims and that he’d run to the window to make this bet, so I did.

You mean you guys aren't betting on table tennis or Russian hockey? :roll:

I've been trying to play poker every now and then, but it's not the same. I wish PA allowed betting on the draft......

15 minutes ago, BFit said:

I've been trying to play poker every now and then, but it's not the same. I wish PA allowed betting on the draft......

How are you doing on-line poker?  Is that legal in PA now?

5 minutes ago, B3 said:

How are you doing on-line poker?  Is that legal in PA now?

Yep, poker stars. It's the same people that do foxbet. If you don't have a foxbet account yet, there's some pretty good sign up bonuses going on. 

On 4/22/2020 at 10:38 AM, BFit said:

I have a friend who bets on ping pong every day. It's funny to watch the live stream.

• 1 month later...

Yeah I do online poker too... My problem is when I win anything decent I play bigger tables and donk it away... Especially at plo... Dangerous game 

I cannot stand online poker. It takes away everything that makes the game.