Class Action Park

Boogyman

Chickie & I watched it. She had been there, I hadn't. 6 deaths over the years, unbelievable.

• 2 weeks later...

I went there when I was young. Maybe 7-8ish. I dont remember much about it. I do remember 1 thing very vividly though. Going down some kind of toboggan type "ride" sitting on a little cart, going down a concrete tack. I only remember because i was bounced off the cart and slid part way down on my knees. Ripped them to shreds.  

40 minutes ago, What The F said:

I went there when I was young. Maybe 7-8ish. I dont remember much about it. I do remember 1 thing very vividly though. Going down some kind of toboggan type "ride" sitting on a little cart, going down a concrete tack. I only remember because i was bounced off the cart and slid part way down on my knees. Ripped them to shreds.  

The Alpine Slide, one of the fatalities mentioned in the documentary. 

51 minutes ago, wholesale_Melvin said:

The Alpine Slide, one of the fatalities mentioned in the documentary. 

I have been meaning to watch that.  Maybe I'll do it tonight if football sucks. 

On 9/14/2020 at 2:44 PM, What The F said:

At the top they had a giant bulletin board full of pictures with some of the worst road rash you ever saw. The idea was to scare people into using the crappy handbrake on the cart, which was basically a stick on a hinge, and barely worked if at all.

1 hour ago, Boogyman said:

At the top they had a giant bulletin board full of pictures with some of the worst road rash you ever saw. The idea was to scare people into using the crappy handbrake on the cart, which was basically a stick on a hinge, and barely worked if at all.

Mine sure as ish didnt work. It was there, with 1 screw/bolt holding it in place. Dint do ish. 

6 hours ago, What The F said:

Mine sure as ish didnt work. It was there, with 1 screw/bolt holding it in place. Dint do ish. 

Yeah. Even if it worked it didn't work lol

I was never allowed to go. I was always pissed that my mom would always say no. Now I understand why. Good call mom. 

• Like 1