Trading the First Pick This Year

Wolves111

Debating trading pick #1 for #7 in a 10 team, ppr, redraft league. Essentially passing on CMC to get possibly two top rb's or a rb and wr. Waiting 19 picks after pick #1 seems like a bad place to be this year. MCM made all the magazine covers so he's jinxed. 

Anyone agree or disagree? Looking for feedback...

Can you trade a couple picks instead of draft positions?  I’ve seen a lot of guys who have the first pick end up with some good players at 20/21, same thing at 40/41.

2 hours ago, RPeeteRules said:

Can you trade a couple picks instead of draft positions?  I’ve seen a lot of guys who have the first pick end up with some good players at 20/21, same thing at 40/41.

McCafferey was like 10 points per game more than the #2 scoring RB last year. I would kill to have his production this season along with two more top-20 guys at 20/21. 

• Like 1

The upside to CMC in PPR is tremendous. No RB catches as many balls and it isn't even close.

I got the first pick in my draft this weekend. After CMC, I got Mixon and Julio Jones at picks 20-21. Pretty good start, I think.

• Like 2

On 9/5/2020 at 10:55 PM, toolg said:

The upside to CMC in PPR is tremendous. No RB catches as many balls and it isn't even close.

I got the first pick in my draft this weekend. After CMC, I got Mixon and Julio Jones at picks 20-21. Pretty good start, I think.

JJ finished like WR3 last season. You could potentially have 2 of the 4-5 highest scoring non-QBs in the league which is wild.