Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Not Ready

Featured Replies

Wow I am not ready for a New England dynasty! The only thing I like about them is the coach looks professional and not some face making clown.

Maybe bake a cake or something?

  • 3 months later...
On 1/18/2026 at 7:09 PM, crissie265 said:

Wow I am not ready for a New England dynasty! The only thing I like about them is the coach looks professional and not some face making clown.

This aged well.

OP is a fogtag

On 1/18/2026 at 7:09 PM, crissie265 said:

Wow I am not ready for a New England dynasty! The only thing I like about them is the coach looks professional and not some face making clown.

Why don't you kiss Vrabel's backside some more?

1 hour ago, CouchKing said:

Why don't you kiss Vrabel's backside some more?

What's wrong with you? Dianna Russini is already out one job and you want to take away another?

2 hours ago, paco said:

What's wrong with you? Dianna Russini is already out one job and you want to take away another?

Don't know why she's out of a job. She was just getting famous or infamous.

I don't want Vrabel fired, but I also don't feel sorry for him.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.