Hasise Dubois (Virginia WR) -- UDFA

Han Solo

The most overlooked prospect in the draft.  Could be late round/ priority free agent.  75 catches and ZERO drops.

I went and looked at his video. He looks more like a fringe WR. If he can play STs, then he has a shot. I just don't see enough speed to view him as anything more than just a fringe WR.  He does seem to run decent routes. I think he will most likely go undrafted in this deep WR class.

21 minutes ago, CaliEagle said:

I went and looked at his video. He looks more like a fringe WR. If he can play STs, then he has a shot. I just don't see enough speed to view him as anything more than just a fringe WR.  He does seem to run decent routes. I think he will most likely go undrafted in this deep WR class.

I'm not going to disagree with you.  I read that he's been working on speed and was ready to run at his pro day, but the pandemic stopped that.  I saw a younger Alshon in some of the videos I've watched of him.  We need to draft speed WRs and he's not that.  Let's just get him into camp and see where it goes.

UVA's other receiver Joe Reed just went, but he has kick return ability.   Dubois had a better year.  I'd be happy to see him here

I think at this point Howie is fully committed in changing the look of this offense to pure speed. Thats not being funny, I think that is his direction. Even his UDFAs show that. If this kid is not a 4.4 or less Howie is not going to give them a shot. Howie is going to ride this test to the end till it has success or hes moved out of the GM role. 

• Like 1