Lane Johnson Day to Day With an Injury.

EazyEaglez

Heard on the radio that Lane is now injured too. I’m hoping he’s able to play, but this is not a good look for the Eagles to have this many lingering injuries when they haven’t even suited up for a game yet. In other news there’s been a report that Doug Pederson and the FO are in a bit of a "power struggle” I guess reported by Jeff McLane. Supposedly this is stemming from last season when the FO forced Doug to fire his coaches and take on this group coaching. Could mean nothing, but it’s not the first time the Eagles have had FO power struggles. 

43 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Heard on the radio that Lane is now injured too. I’m hoping he’s able to play, but this is not a good look for the Eagles to have this many lingering injuries when they haven’t even suited up for a game yet. In other news there’s been a report that Doug Pederson and the FO are in a bit of a "power struggle” I guess reported by Jeff McLane. Supposedly this is stemming from last season when the FO forced Doug to fire his coaches and take on this group coaching. Could mean nothing, but it’s not the first time the Eagles have had FO power struggles. 

I’ll always appreciate Dougie P for bringing the super bowl, and he’s earned a long leash with the organization. That said, the FO was absolutely right to have him get rid of those bum assistants. 

2 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

Well it’s good to know Lane is such a team player to get his surgery done so close to the season.

I think that's on the team doc

1 minute ago, jsdarkstar said:

Lane Johnson needs to play on Sunday. Wentz's health depends upon it.

That might be a losing battle regardless

• Like 1