What happened with Matt Pryor?

JP HOF

9 hours ago, JP HOF said:

was he injured too?

He's not good. Stop listening to the Coaching staff polish him up to be, "we're confident with Matt at RT BS." You saw yesterday, they went with 2 non-experienced players over Pryor.

1 hour ago, seengreen said:

He's not good. Stop listening to the Coaching staff polish him up to be, "we're confident with Matt at RT BS." You saw yesterday, they went with 2 non-experienced players over Pryor.

I’m not listening to coach speak, I’m trusting my own eyes. I WATCHED Pryor play well at RG last year when given the opportunity. 

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, nipples said:

I’m not listening to coach speak, I’m trusting my own eyes. I WATCHED Pryor play well at RG last year when given the opportunity. 

Exactly. Pryor is clearly the best backup guard on the team and they chose to start Herbig and then left he and Mailata in there while they were getting destroyed while Pryor sat on the bench. It's unexcusable coaching decisions that need to be called out. Just like trying to flip Dillard to the right side after 1 week of practice. I don't know wtf Pederson and Stoutland are thinking with these decisions but they are not helping the team that's for sure.

• Like 2

Pryor should have started at RG especially with a rookie at RT.  Herbig had no clue about the stunts.  He didn't even see them, let along react.  Pryor would have done much better, especially in the run game.  This team is a mess from top to bottom

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nipples said:

Exactly, he seemed adequate, why did they pull him from the mix altogether?

3 hours ago, nipples said:

Agreed.  He played pretty decent in the Playoff game against the Seattle which was the last game Eagles played and then he gets replaced by Herbig in technically the next game.  I dont get it.

https://theeagleswire.usatoday.com/2020/06/16/philadelphia-eagles-matt-pryor-things-to-know-brandon-brooks-achilles/