So... thought the Bucs were gonna be unstoppable?

nipples

Just taking the opportunity to point out that Brady is cooked. Could see it last season. I mean if the Bucs were looking for multiple interceptions, including a pick 6, they could have just stuck with Winston. 

This is why I was saying all offseason to pump the damn brakes on the Tampa love. Gronk could never stay healthy, and is coming out of retirement.  And Brady’s age has been showing since the start of last year, the Patriots were just good at hiding it. I know the Saints are a good team, but that doesn’t change the fact that Brady’s arm is beat. 

Its a loaded roster but lots of new faces and they'll need time to come together. If they can come together and make the play offs then I do think they'll be a threat. 

Saints made the Bucs defense look like garbage. And I don't know if Brady fits an Arians offense. It doesn't look like Brady has the arm strength he used to have. But he can dink and dunk with the best of them, so if the Bucs work out timing they could be dangerous on offense.

• Like 1

Don't think anyone thought the bucs were unstoppable and most thought brady was done..... is this a told you so moment? If so I guess congratulations you are the best of thinking of things ever and we are so wrong and we will think of you every single day in our actual lives about how you owned us.... 🙄

On 9/14/2020 at 1:22 PM, toolg said:

Saints made the Bucs defense look like garbage. And I don't know if Brady fits an Arians offense. It doesn't look like Brady has the arm strength he used to have. But he can dink and dunk with the best of them, so if the Bucs work out timing they could be dangerous on offense.

Bingo. I noticed that last year when they played the Giants on a Thursday night in Foxborough in windy conditions. Brady has played in bad weather his whole career and was always able to zing it when needed, but that game, you could really tell he was laboring to get passes downfield.

17 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Don't think anyone thought the bucs were unstoppable and most thought brady was done..... is this a told you so moment? If so I guess congratulations you are the best of thinking of things ever and we are so wrong and we will think of you every single day in our actual lives about how you owned us.... 🙄

Dude everyone has been talking about how amazing the Bucs were going to be with the God Brady. I’m not even talking about the board, the media and NFL fans in general. 

3 hours ago, nipples said:

Dude everyone has been talking about how amazing the Bucs were going to be with the God Brady. I’m not even talking about the board, the media and NFL fans in general. 

Have they? I think people were excited to see what Tampa may do and what Tom could do outside of NE but I'm not sure everyone was saying how amazing they were going to be. 

I just wonder when Brady is going to blow up at Arians.  Brady is used to being criticized by Bill behind closed doors, and even then there was speculation that Brady grew tired of it. Now, Arians brings it up in the media. At some point, Brady's ego isn't going to take that.  

On 9/16/2020 at 3:21 PM, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Have they? I think people were excited to see what Tampa may do and what Tom could do outside of NE but I'm not sure everyone was saying how amazing they were going to be. 

I think they have. But then I also live in New England so maybe it’s the media bias up here that’s continuing their Brady dick riding even after he’s moved on to Tampa. 

17 hours ago, Mike030270 said:

It didn't look good but he also didn't have time to build chemistry with the new team. I'd wait

I think if they make the play offs they'll be a threat. They have fire power on offense and some play makers on D. They aren't a great side but I think they'll be one to watch should they make the post season.