August 14Aug 14 Author On 8/13/2026 at 6:52 AM, Agent23 said:was this a JohnJohn thread originally?PDizzle
August 14Aug 14 Author On 8/12/2026 at 6:08 PM, HazletonEagle said:How much you asking for the pic? Asking for @Dungaroo15 bucks Each side
August 15Aug 15 read title and came in here thinking if New Radicals could make a comeback, surely Days of the New were.
August 17Aug 17 On 8/15/2026 at 10:28 AM, DrPhilly said:legendI believe one of the champions behind my crowning
August 17Aug 17 50 minutes ago, Agent23 said:I believe one of the champions behind my crowningRemind me, what crown did you win?
August 18Aug 18 Author I don’t have cankles, it was a funny angle I have about 10 pairs of khakis yes some of them are old.At the Dr today
August 18Aug 18 Step up your pant game. Slim fit, tapered leg, GINGTTO men’s dress pants. If you want. I get mine off of Amazon.
August 19Aug 19 Check them out though, just in case. They are not "too dressy”. They are casual enough to wear to Church, the golf course, out running errands, to lunch, etc….casual, but yet comfortable and stylish, IMO. I started with a pair of black ones, liked them immensely, and then built up a solid pant game with additional colors/styles.
August 20Aug 20 On 8/17/2026 at 3:56 PM, DrPhilly said:Remind me, what crown did you win?WU poster of the year!
August 20Aug 20 7 minutes ago, Agent23 said:WU poster of the year!Ahh ok. I never remember who won those things. Congrats!
August 20Aug 20 Author 1 hour ago, Agent23 said:WU poster of the year!Confirmed1 hour ago, Agent23 said:WU poster of the year!
Create an account or sign in to comment