Parking and Tailgating at the Linc

Parking has been steady at $40 per car for a few years, and $80 for oversized vehicles. 

Lots typically open about 5 hours before kickoff. Now, from experience I can tell you that on SOME occasions they open MUCH earlier.. SNF/MNF/TNF I have been in the lots by 10am.... They may not open all of them that early, but I have had luck with Lots M and N.  

All lots allow tailgating with the exception of Lots Q thru X.  These lots are West and North of Citizens Bank Park. 

Keep in Mind that AFTER the games, it can be a major PITA to get out of the lots. Expect it to take at least 1 hour to get out. The only real chance of getting out sooner is a blowout or bad weather that results in less people sticking out the entire game.  There have been times that it has taken 2 hours or more to get out of the traffic around the stadium.  

Eagles-Parking_670x410 (1).jpg

• Like 1

I park a few blocks away for free, Not to forget It takes me about 10 mins to get on the bridge to Jersey. Just have to get there early enough :)

14 minutes ago, DeathByEagle said:

I park a few blocks away for free, Not to forget It takes me about 10 mins to get on the bridge to Jersey. Just have to get there early enough :)

By the time the game ends, im usually heavily intoxicated. I want the closest back seat to sink into... lol 

Last season Dallas game I was given tickets with a free parking pass in K Lot. I will never park there again, even if its free. Literally took me like 2.5 hours to get out of the lot. 

Usually I park in the NovaCare and just walk. I like the walk back and forth anyway, you get some interesting scenery on the way in and out. 

4 hours ago, BirdsFanBill said:

Last season Dallas game I was given tickets with a free parking pass in K Lot. I will never park there again, even if its free. Literally took me like 2.5 hours to get out of the lot. 

Usually I park in the NovaCare and just walk. I like the walk back and forth anyway, you get some interesting scenery on the way in and out. 

The worst part of it is that they usually funnel traffic down Pattison all the way to the freakin river front and up to Oregon, then on the opposite side force you onto 95.  Either way is a cluser f. 

6 hours ago, What The F said:

The worst part of it is that they usually funnel traffic down Pattison all the way to the freakin river front and up to Oregon, then on the opposite side force you onto 95.  Either way is a cluser f. 

If you are going south on I-95 after a game, parking in the NovaCare lot usually works pretty well.

• Like 1

we are in the lot 7hrs before game time.

its def less fun leaving now though.

• 3 years later...
On 4/21/2020 at 11:18 PM, Captain F said:

Parking has been steady at $40 per car for a few years, and $80 for oversized vehicles. 

Lots typically open about 5 hours before kickoff. Now, from experience I can tell you that on SOME occasions they open MUCH earlier.. SNF/MNF/TNF I have been in the lots by 10am.... They may not open all of them that early, but I have had luck with Lots M and N.  

All lots allow tailgating with the exception of Lots Q thru X.  These lots are West and North of Citizens Bank Park. 

Keep in Mind that AFTER the games, it can be a major PITA to get out of the lots. Expect it to take at least 1 hour to get out. The only real chance of getting out sooner is a blowout or bad weather that results in less people sticking out the entire game.  There have been times that it has taken 2 hours or more to get out of the traffic around the stadium.  

Eagles-Parking_670x410 (1).jpg

I know I’m quoting a very old post, but I’m going to the game this weekend and unsure of a couple of things.

I’ve been to the Linc a few times, but never tailgated. This time I have a parking pass for Lot H.

Does anyone know the best way to access that lot? I keep seeing access from Broad and the other side from 11th.

Is there access from both sides? Is one better than the other?

13 hours ago, Parrot Head said:

I know I’m quoting a very old post, but I’m going to the game this weekend and unsure of a couple of things.

I’ve been to the Linc a few times, but never tailgated. This time I have a parking pass for Lot H.

Does anyone know the best way to access that lot? I keep seeing access from Broad and the other side from 11th.

Is there access from both sides? Is one better than the other?

The entrance to lot H is right where the black arrow is on lot F. 

• Like 1