Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I don't normally watch preseason but....

Featured Replies

This Saturday I will be tuning in. I watched AJ with the media yesterday and although I loved how he handled it with his responses, I absolutely downright DESPISE how he handled everything else....the way he left here....not being happy after winning the superbowl....and of course, the situation with the massage therapist. I do not know if we as fans will ever really know the truth of what happened there but if it ever comes out the way most of us think it did, if this all went down over a woman, AJ is a straight b*tch for letting his silly emotions get in the way of the team possibly winning another superbowl together. I never in my life thought another TO situation would happen again but yet here we are....

I am not hoping he has success with New England...I am not hoping he gets over 1000 yards this year....I am not wishing him the best during his time there...and to think the last kelly green jersey I bought was his name and number....

I know we do not typically show our hand during the preseason but from the responses about the last game I would be lying if I said I wasn't worried about the upcoming season. Not because of AJ but because of all of the other intagibles.....I really hope Lemon gets healthy enough to return for the season opener....

I think it was just him wanting more targets. If you look around the league it's not really surprising for the WR1 to want more targets and even be a little diva

Odd that you don't watch preseason games. Why not? I hope Lemon can play in the last preseason game at least

  • Author
3 hours ago, Mike030270 said:

I think it was just him wanting more targets. If you look around the league it's not really surprising for the WR1 to want more targets and even be a little diva

Odd that you don't watch preseason games. Why not? I hope Lemon can play in the last preseason game at least

Well....its not much to it, thats really all...they are pretty much playing for roster spots and play pretty vanilla and its really boring to me tbh.....

I agree...the diva-ness comes with the WR1 spot but if you remember when he got traded here, he and Jalen were best friends....and they now don't even speak to each other at all so I do believe there was some truth to the rumors about the massage therapist....I just think he could have handled it better and remained professional about it and not affect the team but it is what it is.....

I agree it's not much. But football is back even though it's super vanilla lol

  • Author
1 minute ago, Mike030270 said:

I agree it's not much. But football is back even though it's super vanilla lol

LOL agreed and indeed....I always hate the wait we have to go through for the season to get here.....mornings are already back to the NFL network on tv....

On 8/20/2026 at 3:03 PM, Mike030270 said:

I agree it's not much. But football is back even though it's super vanilla lol

I used to have that mentality. I used to be able to watch anything football. Preseason, Pro Bowl, didn’t matter to me, but in recent years, I just can’t watch anything outside of the Eagles in preseason.

On 8/20/2026 at 3:03 PM, Mike030270 said:

I agree it's not much. But football is back even though it's super vanilla lol

If you think week 1 was a disaster and week 2 was vanilla - wait for Friday night. It'll be players they intend to cut and NO ONE who they want to risk injury to.

Cole Peyton th ewhole game. Damian Pierce and Jordan Mims at RB. Toure, Watkins, and Gray at WR. Smartt at TE. It'll be terrible.

I'd watch if I could (and yes even this preseason finale where it will be nothing but the bottom of the roster players and likely a terrible showing! lol), but as with the first 2 preseason games, I have another gig Friday night.

This might have been the worst backup qb competition I’ve seen in a while.

  • Author
4 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

This might have been the worst backup qb competition I’ve seen in a while.

I actually forgot it was on and it was the wife and I's wings and scrabble night but I had it set to record....looking at it while I eat breakfast and these preseason games....although always vanilla....have looked even horrible than I remember a preseason game looking....McKee looks AWFUL....so do all of the WR's......sheesh....

As I mentioned in the GDT, I don’t really care about the outcome of a preseason game. But going 0-3 while putting up 13ppg worries me, even with backups.

Comparatively, Dallas has put up 25ppg with their backups. Hopefully this teams learning curve won’t be steep past the first half of the season.

  • Author
1 hour ago, MagicMoment said:

As I mentioned in the GDT, I don’t really care about the outcome of a preseason game. But going 0-3 while putting up 13ppg worries me, even with backups.

Comparatively, Dallas has put up 25ppg with their backups. Hopefully this teams learning curve won’t be steep past the first half of the season.

Agreed....and I think people have blinders on concerning this part...everybody else's backups can seem to move the ball and score points yet they keep feeding us this bs about not showing our hand in the preseason....keeping it vanilla in the preseason....not even playing the starters for one single series....we keep getting fed this nonsense and so I will revisit this thread once the season starts...I will eat crow if we come out of the gate murdering everyone because we had this master plan and outsmarted everyone else......

11 hours ago, MagicMoment said:

As I mentioned in the GDT, I don’t really care about the outcome of a preseason game. But going 0-3 while putting up 13ppg worries me, even with backups.

Comparatively, Dallas has put up 25ppg with their backups. Hopefully this teams learning curve won’t be steep past the first half of the season.

The thing is, once the regular season starts, the first stringers actually play, and the Eagles actually game plan, the preseason will be the furthest thing from your mind. The Eagles under Siri have routinely stunk up the preseason. It's the rule, not the exception.

I care less about the games and more about the backup QBs looking like garbage who can't make high school throws and Lemon pretty much red shirting training camp and most of preseason.

I am optimistic that Lemon can work himself into a role as 1 of the top 4 with Hollywood and Cooper carrying some extra September / early October load but if we need QB depth we are toast.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.