August 21Aug 21 I told anyone who would listen Danny Nickels would have a breakout season in Indy last year. Murray is the next in that Geno/Baker/Danrold/Jones line. He's going to have a big year.
August 21Aug 21 1 minute ago, NOTW said:I don't think you can just buy people like that anymore. That ended on Juneteenth.Winner. Shut the thread down.
August 21Aug 21 Author 6 minutes ago, NOTW said:I don't think you can just buy people like that anymore. That ended on Juneteenth.You get full points, but you could have gotten extra credit for a combo midget joke.
August 30Aug 30 1st, thanks for the phrasing and the EMB reactions.2nd, 100% agree that Murray on the best offense of his career will do well.Something like 25-30 TDs passing and 5 rushing with 4000 passing and 500 rushing sounds about right.Note: He may also have a Drake Maye 2025 special of really bad defenses on his schedule this year. Yeesh!9 dome games as well and only 2 or 3 possible bad weather games (the 3rd would maybe be Green Bay on Nov 15th at 1pm)
Create an account or sign in to comment