Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2026 Practice Squad Tracker

Featured Replies

Update: as of 9/1/26, 15 of the 17 possible spots (16 + 1 IPP exemption) have been filled.

Signed to the practice squad:

OT Kiran Amegadjie

DT Uar Bernard

RB Jayden Blue

LB Chance Campbell

WR Britain Covey

DT Gabe Hall

OLB Keyshawn James-Newby

C/G Jake Majors

T John Ojukwu

RB Dameon Pierce

S Maximus Pulley

OLB Mason Reiger

RB Carson Steele

OLB Joshua Weru

S Cole Wisniewski

4 players that were waived were claimed by other teams:

TE Cameron Latu (Patriots)
OT Cameron Williams (Falcons)

OT/OG Myles Hinton (Bengals)

DB Kapena Gushiken (Colts)

Nice pivot post losing Cam Williams. Liked him coming out but he hasn’t shown much in NFL.

3 minutes ago, kiwieagle said:

Nice pivot post losing Cam Williams. Liked him coming out but he hasn’t shown much in NFL.

Better developmental prospect than Williams or Hinton.

I don't get excited over the practice squad, but I am happy to see a lot of guys I liked made it.
Especially Steele. He had a great pre season.

27 minutes ago, Talonblood said:

I don't get excited over the practice squad, but I am happy to see a lot of guys I liked made it.
Especially Steele. he had a great pre season.

It looks like everybody's panic was premature. All the names mentioned are back now. I really like being able to keep guys like Steele on the team, but I'm done worrying about our 4th string RB on final cut day.

  • Author

IMG_6899.jpeg

Some solid players there. Happy for them.

Keep working your tails off!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.