Week 1: Titans @ Broncos

AlpineEagle

I think this game is going to be a ratings disaster.  Lock vs. Tannehill? 😑The Steelers and Giants probably got a decent rating, but most people aren't going to tune in for this. I think the NFL's scheduling this first week with KC and Hou and now Den and Ten was really two bad choices for primetime games.  The KC/Hou game was pretty bad in terms of ratings for a NFL opener.

Bloody hell. Dennis Kelly is the starting RT for the titans. I guess we lost that trade as well.

24 minutes ago, manz2821 said:

Bloody hell. Dennis Kelly is the starting RT for the titans. I guess we lost that trade as well.

I was going to laugh at this, and then I realized the Steelers have Wisnewski and Villanueva starting tonight, and Villanueva has turned out to be a pro-bowl left tackle..

fml. 

10 hours ago, What The F said:

I was going to laugh at this, and then I realized the Steelers have Wisnewski and Villanueva starting tonight, and Villanueva has turned out to be a pro-bowl left tackle..

fml. 

Sad.  Dang Eagles discards are better than their current players on thier Oline.  I guess the Steelers are winning the SB now that Wisnewski is with them.  He has the Midas touch with teams winning the SB.  The Eagles and then the Chiefs 🙂

Archived