Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Eagles Sign CB Kenny Moore

Featured Replies

IMG_7292.jpeg

IMG_7293.jpeg

  • Author

Being reported he’ll play nickel corner and safety.

Less Epps the better

don’t hate the move

better than dallas picking him up

Figured pass rush was the bigger issue as well as the offensive line.

19 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Figured pass rush was the bigger issue as well as the offensive line.

They have greenard coming back though

I'm all for trying Kenny at S. Don't like if it means he becomes primary nickle and Coop moves away from LOS to being primarily S

1 hour ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

They have greenard coming back though

That guy seems to have injury issues though. I hope they made the right choice there.

Was he signed to the practice squad or did he sign a 1 year deal? It can't be both.

24 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

That guy seems to have injury issues though. I hope they made the right choice there.

I wasn't for that trade but, that seems to be their answer for this season

This is awesome. You don't pick Philly to be a 4th corner / safety mix unless you think they are legit.

Siri and Moore were on the Colts together for 3 years, that probably helped in the decision for both sides.

Moore has 11 1/2 career sacks, 20 QB hits, and 39 TFLs.

He could provide a little of that Nakobe sauce on a blitz or two a game.

2 hours ago, SkippyX said:

This is awesome. You don't pick Philly to be a 4th corner / safety mix unless you think they are legit.

Siri and Moore were on the Colts together for 3 years, that probably helped in the decision for both sides.

Agreed. He will be starting at some point and Epps should be back to a 3rd safety where he belongs. I could see them mixing and matching Moore and Coop between S and Nickle corner.

11 hours ago, kiwieagle said:

I'm all for trying Kenny at S. Don't like if it means he becomes primary nickle and Coop moves away from LOS to being primarily S

I'm starting to think Coop should move to S full time. It's only been 2 games so far, but to me he doesn't seem to be performing as well as the slot CB. I think he could be a perennial pro bowler at S though.

Can’t say I know a lot about him but sounds like a decent depth move? Gives us options given he’s cross trained a little at S so he could play there or Coop could.

OL, S and edge for me are bigger needs but they have Greenard to come back at edge. And maybe they hope Jurgens and Kendall will develop their positional understanding? And so a move at OL probably will come but they want to give it more time and Moore was available.

Like the signing. Experience and depth, for sure, is needed. Lets see what he can do.

I hope they dont try Kenny at safety. He's shown to be better closer to the LOS id rather he stay at nickel and put Cooper at safety where I think hes a more natural fit skill set wise.

On 9/23/2026 at 8:32 PM, Utebird said:

I hope they dont try Kenny at safety. He's shown to be better closer to the LOS id rather he stay at nickel and put Cooper at safety where I think hes a more natural fit skill set wise.

Agree. This should be the plan moving forward for the season. I’d hope to see some positive results from the back of the Secondary within a couple of weeks. It’s just too bad that we have to play two very good HC’s, QB’s, and Teams coming up.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.