Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Thursday's injury report is scary!

Featured Replies

So far this week the only injury being taslked about is Caleb Williams.

Take a look at the Eagles list -

All 3 running backs - Saquon limited but both Bigsby (abdomen) and Shipley (foot) DID NOT PRACTICE

Devonte Smith - DID NOT PRACTICE, hamstring

Goedert - didnot practice as expected

Carter, Greenard, and Mukuba all limited

i hope that most of these are precautionary. that hammy for devonte is what worries me the most. Godert is definitely going to be out this week..hence ertz so this was expected. i think sequon is back and we should be good at RB.

I blame St. Vic! lol

34 minutes ago, time2rock said:

I blame St. Vic! lol

i'm blaming Bigsby's abdomen on toco bell.

1 hour ago, Soumak said:

i'm blaming Bigsby's abdomen on toco bell.

The lettuce or the pink slime?

5 hours ago, time2rock said:

I blame St. Vic! lol

I've been blaming Freddie Mitchell's hands since I've been blaming Freddie Mitchell's hands

IMG_0738.webp

I am getting concerned with DeVonta's soft tissue issues. That is preventable,

so I am curious about WHY this keeps happening with him.

Sounds like Hollywood Brown is the biggest scratch. I’d like to see Tank get more touches. The Eagles should mix him and Barkley’s carries up especially since both are a little dinged up. Also can we get some more carries to the right side of the line?

On 9/26/2026 at 5:12 PM, Talonblood said:

I am getting concerned with DeVonta's soft tissue issues. That is preventable,

so I am curious about WHY this keeps happening with him.

I wouldn’t be too concerned about Smith. The guy plays nearly every game, every season.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.