September 28Sep 28 I drafted him before he was arrested, now Im stuck with him. My 2 RBs are Bijon and Chuba Hubbard so Im fine for starting RBs. I have nothing on the bench though other than Croskey-Merritt. Is it worth keeping Jacobs? He's tying up a much needed roster spot, and I feel like the NFL is just going to let him rot on the exempt list all season.
September 29Sep 29 It depends. How bad do you need that bench spot? Chuba has the early bye Week 5. Bijon and Jacobs have the same bye Week 11. Unless he is active soon, Jacobs is only there as backup for injury.
September 29Sep 29 Author 51 minutes ago, toolg said:It depends. How bad do you need that bench spot? Chuba has the early bye Week 5. Bijon and Jacobs have the same bye Week 11. Unless he is active soon, Jacobs is only there as backup for injury.Not super bad. I'd like to add Brian Robinson for insurance but that's more of a luxury.
Create an account or sign in to comment