Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

This past August, I believe Ive come very close to my own demise.

Featured Replies

This past August 1, i had to be taken to a hospital in Powell, Tennessee, where I was checked out and tested through August 3, 2026; it was on August 3 that I was given two heart caths and a stress test.

The attending physician gave me the results of these tests - as it turns out, much of the right side of my heart has been damaged by an anxiety heart attack in 1994 - it's just a miracle, known but to Athena that anything of the left side of this heart still works.

In essence, I know now that I'm literally living on borrowed time; my remaining time on this sphere is short - shorter than I thought.

With this, I ask you to keep me in your hearts for a while.

I thank all of you so very much.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.