OG’s Team

opengeo

As we discussed last week... I’m thin — too thin — at RB2. James Robinson shows some promise, but D’Andre Swift was the clear #3 option yesterday. Scott is aiight, but disappointed yesterday given that Sanders was out. I have the #2 waiver priority and will target Nyheim Hines tomorrow. I also have another claim for Gardner Minshew to replace Tannehill. 

Nice job.

Hines will be a nice add in PPR. I think Malcolm Brown has value as a waiver add too, good chance to score TDs for the Rams. Personally I wouldn't waste the waiver spot on QB2. They're a dime a dozen. (Although my league does not reset waivers each week. Once you take a guy you go to the end of the line. So there's value in waiting, not selecting waivers to move up the list, timing your shot.)

• Like 1

Picked up Hines today to upgrade my RB2 situation (woohoo!), as well as Joshua Kelley, Eckler's backup. Snell is still available, so may swap him for Kelley pending today's report on James Connor.

My definite starters for this week are: Kyler Murray (QB), DeAndre Hopkins (WR1), John Brown (WR2), Clyde Edwards-Helaire (RB1), Nyheim Hines (RB2), Mark Andrews (TE), Saints (DEF). I plan to bench DeVante Parker (hamstring) and D'Andre Swift (Peterson and bad drop) this week.

At Flex, need to decide between Will Fuller and James Robinson. Fuller is the #1 but has a tough matchup against Baltimore. Robinson took every snap in week 1, but didn't get into the end zone and Jax may often be coming from behind and passing often.

Any advice would be appreciated. 🙂 

36 minutes ago, opengeo said:

At Flex, need to decide between Will Fuller and James Robinson.

Any advice would be appreciated. 🙂 

I'd go with Fuller there. Like you said, he's the #1 Texans WR. Ravens offense is as potent as Chiefs, so he could see similar production as last week as the Texans try to keep up. I don't like Robinson because the Titans are no slouch on defense either. 

• Like 1