Fingers Should Pointed To

Wink

No other then Howie.

He is terrible in drafting, thinks he is too cute.

Failed to address our defensive ends in the offseason.

How many more wasted 2, 3, and 4th round picks?

• Like 1

What was left of our battered O-Line got completely wrecked in that 2nd half.  There is no play calling wizardry or stellar Qb play that is going to make up for the monumental mismatches across the LOS in that 2nd half.  OLine depth is aproblem and its not Howie's fault we were 3 starters down before the season even started.

Get Lane back.  Peters should round into shape.  This team will look very, very different when it's OlIne is back in place.

edit//  btw, this loss will not look so bad as the season goes on and people realize just how good that FT DLine is.  That unit can single handedly take them to the playoffs.

Howie is definitely a problem but Schwartz through out his coaching career has shown he prefers elite DT's over Defensive ends that has been the main focus of the defensive line since he has been here. So obviously these coaches have a major influence and Howie doesn't just do whatever the hell he wants. 

2 hours ago, dawkins4prez said:

edit//  btw, this loss will not look so bad as the season goes on and people realize just how good that FT DLine is.  That unit can single handedly take them to the playoffs.

I'm not so sure about that DL, they faded quickly, I mean you gotta play hard for more than 1.5 quarters.

He picked up a nice tackle, but are Ends are old or hurt.

You can't have a 2nd round pick sit the bench, when your 3rds are not starting.

A collection of wasted and have no problem dumping Wentz either.

After 5 years and still making the same mistakes, move on to the kid then.

11 minutes ago, Wink said:

After 5 years and still making the same mistakes, move on to the kid then.

Bit over the top that. Wentz had a bad game sure but let's not jump to the benching calls already. He's got to improve though no doubt. 

3 hours ago, EagleVA said:

I'm not so sure about that DL, they faded quickly, I mean you gotta play hard for more than 1.5 quarters.

I think they used the Eagles game to find out just how good they can be.  I've been mad bullish on em all offseason, let's see if they blow up another weak OLine in Zona this week.

make it 2 bad games for a guy thats ill prepared and frankly i'm seeing less of a connection between him and his teammates every game.   

• Like 1

This team needs to be blown up:

We are in cap hell next year with it probably going down as a result of this year.

Trade Cox, Ertz, and Wentz for whatever you can get for him.

Play the kid , and since we only may win 6 games this year if we are lucky.

Oh and one more, are you done with the genuis D Cordinator who is stubborn and loves to play 10 yards away from the receiver?

Roseman fired. Pederson need to go as well. I’ve never seen so many poor game plans.  Attacking teams strengths with your weaknesses.  Bad pass run ratio.  Coaching staff stinks and medical team is crap year after year. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/12/2020 at 2:11 PM, Wink said:

Yes let's talk about the offensive game plan that is giving other teams fits.

Pitiful and predictable!

hey man!!! let’s talk about Jim Schwartz and all those footballs that have been stuffed up his dookie chute. i’ll bet he wears a diaper!!!! feed him the corn pops!!!! 😮

All aspects of this team are bad. Drafting stinks. Horrible horrible horrible. Coaching?  Pathetic. No game plan around injuries or the other team. Predictable. Qb play?  An absolute embarrassment. 5 years in the league fumbles holds it too long and just being stupid.  
the new norm ?  The new norm is we stink and we think we are smarter than everyone else. 

On 9/17/2020 at 10:14 AM, YubaEagle said:

Remember: for every finger should pointed to Howie, there's four fingers should pointed to no other then you.

No. I am pointing all 5 fingers at Howie.