Adrian Peterson worth a shot ??

I have Chubb and Taylor, then Hyde, Mattison and Joshua Kelley on my bench.

Should I take a chance on AP, and which bench guy should  I drop.  I think Kelley has the higher upside without a starter injury of my 3 bench guys.

Keep Kelley for sure, but both Chris Carson and Dalvin Cook have extensive injury histories so it's not like there's an obvious choice here between Hyde and Mattison, so just pick one to drop if you want AP.

I'm not sure I'd drop any of those RBs for AP. His value relies on volume, and I am hedging the Lions give more carries to Swift and Kerryon as the season goes on. Where Hyde and Mattison are instantly startable if there's an injury. Since you don't need the production right away that AP provides now, I'd hold tight. If you could drop a backup TE or backup D/ST instead, that's a different story.

5 minutes ago, toolg said:

I'm not sure I'd drop any of those RBs for AP. His value relies on volume, and I am hedging the Lions give more carries to Swift and Kerryon as the season goes on. Where Hyde and Mattison are instantly startable if there's an injury. Since you don't need the production right away that AP provides now, I'd hold tight. If you could drop a backup TE or backup D/ST instead, that's a different story.

We run a 5 man bench in this league as the manager wants to force roster moves as you get a penalty for not fielding a complete line up.  Right now I do not have a back up TE or D/ST.  I have the Bills so I am set until week 11, but will have to find a TE for week 6, Darren Waller's bye week.