2020 NFL MOCK DRAFT THREAD - Post Your Mock Drafts Here!

Ace Nova

Traded 21 and 53 for the 49ers 13 and a pair of mid round picks....not bad.....

090CB1EE-8F33-453F-95D2-A26560A84EA2.jpeg

• Like 1

I guess you’re a Jeudy guy... I’d be thrilled with your first mock there except substituting Lamb for Jeudy. 

26 minutes ago, nipples said:

I guess you’re a Jeudy guy... I’d be thrilled with your first mock there except substituting Lamb for Jeudy. 

I like the first the best also esp AJ Dillon. Gimme Duvernay and I'd have no complaints until...the next time I had a complaint :D

1 hour ago, nipples said:

At this point I think it's a coin toss between the two.  They both have similar skill sets.  Lamb probably has the better hands, slightly better YAC ability and seems a little more "physical".  Jeudy probably has the more polished route running  That said, I would be happy with either one.

But if I had my choice, for the Eagles it would be Ruggs.  You simply cannot teach 4.2 speed.  I can't remember the last time you had a receiver with Ruggs' skill set and size with that type of speed coming out.  Ruggs isn't a "one trick pony".  The guy can run decent routes, has good hands, and he's actually a decent size for that type of speed.

5 minutes ago, Ace Nova said:

At this point I think it's a coin toss between the two.  They both have similar skill sets.  Lamb probably has the better hands, slightly better YAC ability and seems a little more "physical".  Jeudy probably has the more polished route running  That said, I would be happy with either one.

But if I had my choice, for the Eagles it would be Ruggs.  You simply cannot teach 4.2 speed.  I can't remember the last time you had a receiver with Ruggs' skill set and size with that type of speed coming out.  Ruggs isn't a "one trick pony".  The guy can run decent routes, has good hands, and he's actually a decent size for that type of speed.

I see the talent but I always get nervous when you have two top 15 WR prospects from the same team. And with a probable top 15 pick QB throwing to them both. 

Just now, nipples said:

I see the talent but I always get nervous when you have two top 15 WR prospects from the same team. 

Yeah, maybe.  Or another way to look at it is how much better would have Ruggs' stats been had he not had Jeudy getting most of the targets opposite side of him? 

5 minutes ago, Ace Nova said:

Yeah, maybe.  Or another way to look at it is how much better would have Ruggs' stats been had he not had Jeudy getting most of the targets opposite side of him? 

Maybe. Just wondering how much both were helped by the other drawing coverage. Hard to say which scenario was the case, which is why it makes me hesitate a bit on both guys. 

1 minute ago, nipples said:

Maybe. Just wondering how much both were helped by the other drawing coverage. Hard to say which scenario was the case, which is why it makes me hesitate a bit on both guys. 

I'm sue they helped each other, not to mention the rest of the talent on that team.  But that's pretty much what should happen on a balanced team in the NFL as well.  You have your #1, usually a Jeudy/Lamb type,  then you have your #2 (vertical threat type)  - DeSean Jackson/Ruggs, then a solid slot WR along with some play making TE's.  

3 hours ago, 20dawk4life said:

There's an entire section for this. 

https://www.eaglesmessageboard.com/index.php?/forum/19-mock-draftsoffseasons/

this section is for individual players

I wasn't aware.  @Moderator12 please feel free to move this thread to the mock draft section..  Thank you!

• Thanks 2