Season Ticket Holder Gift

FranklinFldEBUpper

Did anyone else get this year's gift extravaganza? Wow, they really went all out!

1 hour ago, mikemack8 said:

:lol: What was it?

i just got it. some grass seed, same they use to seed LFF, two plastic team cups courtesy of pepsi, two decent sized vinyl decals, two inflatable bam sticks. 

spared no expense. 

• Haha 1

Serious question. What exactly is one supposed to do with those decal thingees? (How do they work? Peel and stick?) They were the only thing in the package that looked like it was even remotely worth a crap.

They gave us grass to grow, Im sure some will smoke it after they grow it then they will have part of the field always with them. 

• 3 weeks later...

They gave a bunch of little Eagles things.  I’m teaching hybrid.  I have half the class on Zoom while the other half in the classroom.  They rotate every other day.  They are so bummed not going to school every day, and they just want to be normal again.  So I made a nice prize basket out of the Eagle gifts this year.  They were beyond excited and are asking to do extra homework to earn more points to get prizes.  They went home today thrilled to do extra math work.  So thank you Eagles for brightening their day.  They are so happy!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

so, i have this spot in my backyard that has become piss stop central for my dogs and its pretty much devoid of any grass. luckily i recently received some free grass seed so i planted it this weekend. 

thanks jeff. the perfect gift. 

• Haha 1

• 9 months later...
On 8/31/2021 at 5:59 PM, scrapple said:

anything for this year?

Nothing yet. I can't wait to see what kind of crap they give us this year.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/2/2021 at 3:35 PM, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

Nothing yet. I can't wait to see what kind of crap they give us this year.

It arrived today!!! What a beautiful assortment of useful items! I can't wait for all the fun I'm going to have!

Im still ecstatic over the Nick Foles Autographed picture I got for the 2017 Season.  Who knew.. lol  My buddy got one from Rasul Douglas.  I win.  Anyone get a good one that year?  

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/14/2021 at 3:08 PM, scrapple said:

yea, it was bad this year.... at this point just give us a bobo yeti mug

hey we cant always get a dime bag of grass seed. 

• 11 months later...
On 9/17/2022 at 6:38 AM, Breeze 44 said:

Well this years was worse.... it's just laughable anymore.

you'll appreciate it next time you go into a wawa in philly and don't want to pay for a bag. 

• Haha 1

• 11 months later...

This year's gift wasn't as awful. At least there was a (cheaply made) flag that almost seems usable.

On 8/26/2023 at 6:19 PM, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

This year's gift wasn't as awful. At least there was a (cheaply made) flag that almost seems usable.

two sided !!!!!! :rock: