I Say We Trade for Foles

uncphillyfan

Without Flip, Reich and the rest of the crew that molded Nick in Philly, it would be a disaster. 

If Doug can't work with a guy who has way more talent than Nick, forget it.

That ship has sailed. Sadly they blew their chances to build a team around Nick which would have also enabled them to get a tremendous amount of resources for Wentz in a trade AND have more cap space.

Also, LMAO at the ''but but but Foles sucks elsewhere.'' Doesn't matter, he's proven himself time and time again in Philly. For whatever reason he is a different guy playing QB for the Eagles and we all saw how well he and Doug worked together. 

1 minute ago, Madriver said:

Without Flip, Reich and the rest of the crew that molded Nick in Philly, it would be a disaster. 

If Doug can't work with a guy who has way more talent than Nick, forget it.

That's funny since Doug changed his entire offense to suit Foles's strengths and they ended up winning a SB together. Wentz is the problem.

• Like 1

Just now, D-Shiznit said:

Would rather tank for Trevor Lawrence.

100%

3 minutes ago, T-1000 said:

That ship has sailed. Sadly they blew their chances to build a team around Nick which would have also enabled them to get a tremendous amount of resources for Wentz in a trade AND have more cap space.

Also, LMAO at the ''but but but Foles sucks elsewhere.'' Doesn't matter, he's proven himself time and time again in Philly. For whatever reason he is a different guy playing QB for the Eagles and we all saw how well he and Doug worked together. 

That's funny since Doug changed his entire offense to suit Foles's strengths and they ended up winning a SB together. Wentz is the problem.

That's why like a lot of fans, I thought Doug was the key. I figured If he could do it with a guy with less talent, then...Wentz should take us to multiple SBs.

Sadly, it looks like I was wrong about jumping on the Wentz Wagon so soon.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Madriver said:

That's why like a lot of fans, I thought Doug was the key. I figured If he could do it with a guy with less talent, then...Wentz should take us to multiple SBs.

Sadly, it looks like I was wrong about jumping on the Wentz Wagon so soon.

Don't feel bad, we were all duped. There are still a lot of Eagles fans who believe in this guy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, downundermike said:

You mean the guy who lost his job to Gardner Minshew, or the guy who couldn’t beat out Mitch Trubisky.

Yea, i think he means that guy. Also forgot SB Champ & MVP. Show a little more respect on his name.

On 9/22/2020 at 10:14 PM, downundermike said:

You mean the guy with the giant schlong that single handedly brought a Lombardi to Philly?

Yup. Him. 

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/22/2020 at 10:43 PM, D-Shiznit said:

Would rather tank for Trevor Lawrence.

Won't happen. But there will be other, better, candidates in the next few years when Wentz's pricey contract expires.

TL might end up in Dallas. But the way he runs his NFL career might be short.

2 hours ago, eaglegenius said:

Won't happen. But there will be other, better, candidates in the next few years when Wentz's pricey contract expires.

TL might end up in Dallas. But the way he runs his NFL career might be short.

God i hope he doesn't end up in Dallas.