Biggest presence in the lockerroom

rambo

With the departure of Foles there was an opening for the biggest unit in the lockerroom...which player now takes that title?

I'm guessing it's Cox.

• Haha 3

• Members

Cox is a leader for sure.  Another person who is surprisingly stepping up vocally is Mills.  Maybe its because he has big shoes to fill now that Malcolm is gone

On the offensive side of the ball, its Wentz and Kelce primarily.  I feel like Ertz has taken more of a step back this year.

Finally, it all comes down to good coaching, and Doug has the emotional intelligence needed to pull the team out of an 0-2 hole.  If the last few years have proven anything, you can never count a Doug Pederson coached team down and out!

1 hour ago, "Dave Spadaro" said:

Cox is a leader for sure.  Another person who is surprisingly stepping up vocally is Mills.  Maybe its because he has big shoes to fill now that Malcolm is gone

I'm not surprised by Mills. He seems a vocal guy and he's a confident guy. I think that's a big reason why they brought him back. 

2 hours ago, rambo said:

With the departure of Foles there was an opening for the biggest unit in the lockerroom...which player now takes that title?

I'm guessing it's Cox.

Did everyone seriously miss this?  

Joke Went Over Your Head GIFs | Tenor

• Like 2
  • Haha 1