Coaching

NYGFEAGLE

I dont want to hear any talk about the playoffs.  Right now next week is our focus; As well as GETTING AN OFFENSIVE CORDINATOR! Doug has proven this year and last he cannot be the play caller. He's also proven that Casron needs a QB coach to DEVELOP him. Howie needs to go because "we belive on this team we have starting offensive lineman as our backups" just isn't true. We should've spent the money on a LT once Andre went down, rather than moving peters fro RG (whose now probably hurt and out a few weeks for all we know) in turn will result in us either trading a decently good player away or spending more for a mediocre free agent OL. This backtracking due to injuries needs to end. Everyone knows its coming? So why act surprised at this point. I hope BIG changes come soon. Also I do not think Hurts would've done better so dont mention that to me. Go elsewhere for that.

1 hour ago, NYGFEAGLE said:

I dont want to hear any talk about the playoffs.  Right now next week is our focus; As well as GETTING AN OFFENSIVE CORDINATOR! Doug has proven this year and last he cannot be the play caller. He's also proven that Casron needs a QB coach to DEVELOP him. Howie needs to go because "we belive on this team we have starting offensive lineman as our backups" just isn't true. We should've spent the money on a LT once Andre went down, rather than moving peters fro RG (whose now probably hurt and out a few weeks for all we know) in turn will result in us either trading a decently good player away or spending more for a mediocre free agent OL. This backtracking due to injuries needs to end. Everyone knows its coming? So why act surprised at this point. I hope BIG changes come soon. Also I do not think Hurts would've done better so dont mention that to me. Go elsewhere for that.

Well could hurts have done worse?  I mean he couldn’t have missed sanders by any more than wentz did.  And remember when we though wentz was mobile?  He looks slower than foles now.  This team stinks. Bad GM bad coach and bad QB.  4-11-1 if they are lucky. 

57 minutes ago, Vman1968 said:

Well could hurts have done worse?  I mean he couldn’t have missed sanders by any more than wentz did.  And remember when we though wentz was mobile?  He looks slower than foles now.  This team stinks. Bad GM bad coach and bad QB.  4-11-1 if they are lucky. 

Wentz ran for 65 yards and the TD to tie the game since none of these WRs could get open and the play designs were really bad. Id say he looked pretty mobile to me today. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NVeagle said:

We miss Frank Reich.

We really really do! I mean my god this team just looks so stale. There is nothing new or exciting about this team.

Remember after the SB when we all thought we had this great innovative offense and that we were going to be setting the trends.

We can thank the Patriots for screwing us. If McDaniels didnt back out, we more then likely still have Frank. 

On 9/30/2020 at 12:36 AM, DeathByEagle said:

We can thank the Patriots for screwing us. If McDaniels didnt back out, we more then likely still have Frank. 

I doubt it. If it wasn't Indianapolis then it would have been another team either that year or the year after. 

6 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I doubt it. If it wasn't Indianapolis then it would have been another team either that year or the year after. 

I would not have been that year since all the coaching spots were filled. It was a last min move due to Josh backing out. Possibly the next year yes. 

2 hours ago, DeathByEagle said:

I would not have been that year since all the coaching spots were filled. It was a last min move due to Josh backing out. Possibly the next year yes. 

So a year later we'd have been in the same situation we have been in for the last couple of years?

2 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

So a year later we'd have been in the same situation we have been in for the last couple of years?

Sooner or later everything comes to an end. But I would have loved one more year with Frank. We were on a role with him. So yea Id take it. But as posted above, Josh put that to a end.