Weekly line thread: Eagles +6.5 at Niners

Hawkeye

1 minute ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

San Fran will cover the over themselves...

I was thinking the same thing. 

49ers 44

Eagles 13

• Like 1

San Fran by at least 2 TDs.  That line should move to around 9 before the end of the week. 

Just now, CaliEagle said:

San Fran by at least 2 TDs.  That line should move to around 9 before the end of the week. 

I think it will be yeah. In fact I've backed the Niners at -13.5 and did so without hesitation. 

1 minute ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I think it will be yeah. In fact I've backed the Niners at -13.5 and did so without hesitation. 

The only thing that might derail that is if Doug really shakes it up and has Hurts on the field for 30%+ of the plays and they do some surprising things like the Dolphins did with the Wildcat against the Patriots about 8 years ago or whenever it was.

52 minutes ago, CaliEagle said:

The only thing that might derail that is if Doug really shakes it up and has Hurts on the field for 30%+ of the plays and they do some surprising things like the Dolphins did with the Wildcat against the Patriots about 8 years ago or whenever it was.

I remember that game. It was after that we signed Ronnie Brown who then proceeded to throw the ball on the goal line as he was getting tackled hence fumbling it in the " dream team" season.  Good times