New Orleans @ Detroit, 1:00 PM

Seattle @ Miami, 1:00 PM

New York Giants @ Los Angeles Rams, 4:05 PM

Buffalo @ Las Vegas, 4:25 PM

Philadelphia @ San Francisco, 8:20 PM

Monday, October 5, 2020

New England @ Kansas City, 7:05 PM

Atlanta @ Green Bay, 8:50 PM

Pittsburgh @ Tennessee, TBA (Game Postponed from Sunday, October 4, 2020 with Due of COVID-19 Outbreak, & Game Reschedule for Week 7)

New England @ Kansas City (Game Postponed from Sunday, October 4, 2020 with Due of COVID-19 Outbreak and Game Reschedule to Monday Night)

Update: Steelers @ Titans from October 4 Game in Postponed with Due of COVID-19 Outbreak and Will Reschedule either Monday or Tuesday

19 hours ago, AlpineEagle said:

Update: Steelers @ Titans from October 4 Game in Postponed with Due of COVID-19 Outbreak and Will Reschedule either Monday or Tuesday

I’m not Wally, but my guess, with the recent announcement that this game isn’t being played this week, is that it’ll be moved to Oct 25th.

The Steelers were to play the Ravens that week.  The Titans bye week was that week.  The Steelers and Ravens both had a bye scheduled for the following week.  They can move that game to November 1st, then the Steelers can play the Titans on Oct 25th while the Ravens take a bye a week earlier.

3 hours ago, RPeeteRules said:

I’m not Wally, but my guess, with the recent announcement that this game isn’t being played this week, is that it’ll be moved to Oct 25th.

The Steelers were to play the Ravens that week.  The Titans bye week was that week.  The Steelers and Ravens both had a bye scheduled for the following week.  They can move that game to November 1st, then the Steelers can play the Titans on Oct 25th while the Ravens take a bye a week earlier.

The NFL is completely missing the boat if they somehow fail to incorporate a game on Black Friday into all of this.

Patriots @ Chiefs Been Postponed for Tomorrow Game with Patriots QB Cam Newton had COVID-19 Test Positive Happen Today

Patriots @ Chiefs will Play Tomorrow Night in Kansas City for 7:05PM Eastern

Patriots will not have Cam Newton for QB and Brian Hoyer Likely to Start for the Patriots for QB

24 minutes ago, AlpineEagle said:

Patriots @ Chiefs will Play Tomorrow Night in Kansas City for 7:05PM Eastern

Patriots will not have Cam Newton for QB and Brian Hoyer Likely to Start for the Patriots for QB

That sucks since Cam has been playing well

Archived