Steelers/Titans Game Postponed - Fantasy Impact

Alpha_TATEr

well here we go, this postponement is going to impact fantasy owners. how are your leagues handling this ? just like an extra bye week ?  there are no other byes this week so teams should have backups for the starters that are part of this. unless of course you only have one def and its the titans, on like me, the steelers. 

11 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

aren't they rescheduling the game for mon or tues?  

i thought i heard tuesday which is why it could be an issue. 

15 minutes ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

i thought i heard tuesday which is why it could be an issue. 

ahh...i would hope a tuesday game would still be treated as a week 4 game by the fantasy sites. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

ahh...i would hope a tuesday game would still be treated as a week 4 game by the fantasy sites. 

i havent seen anything mentioned on the espn site about it yet. some of the issue is also about waiver pickups and when your league cuts them off for the week. 

i have the steelers def and derrick henry that i may have to sit. now i have a backup for henry, but i'd have to pick another def if the game doesnt count for this week. they may find more cases too which could hold the game up to further down the road. 

hopefully there's an answer either way really soon. 

• Like 1

When the Eagles-Vikings game got moved in 2010, it counted as that same week.  Cost me a championship since Peterson was announced as a late scratch and I couldn't make any roster moves to replace him.

28 minutes ago, Shepard Wong said:

When the Eagles-Vikings game got moved in 2010, it counted as that same week.  Cost me a championship since Peterson was announced as a late scratch and I couldn't make any roster moves to replace him.

this season is going to be interesting to work through. 

Tuesday is typically my league’s waiver claim day. It will be interesting if Titans-Steelers is moved to Tuesday. 

57 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Harley or Irish F you ??

Harley.  Irish is long out the picture.

If you have any Titans/Steelers players on your roster, treat them as they're on Bye this week.

3 hours ago, toolg said:

If you have any Titans/Steelers players on your roster, treat them as they're on Bye this week.

Yeah espn I think is putting them as a bye week for scoring.  So you can play them on Tuesday and it counts for week 5.  It may benefit some teams as real bye weeks start next week I think?  So could benefit by not having to pick Up anyone next week.  

They should have allowed a Covid roster spot vs an IR spot for 1 or 2 weeks until players are tested negative or teams allowed to play.

This impacts a lot of rosters and benches.

• Like 1

On 10/2/2020 at 9:04 AM, NVeagle said:

They should have allowed a Covid roster spot vs an IR spot for 1 or 2 weeks until players are tested negative or teams allowed to play.

This impacts a lot of rosters and benches.

We increased our IRs to the max of 4 

Chiefs/Patriots has been postponed. They could play Monday or Tuesday. What is going to get really screwy is if they have more positive tests, they might not play at all Week 4. Watch closely if you have any players involved. 

I have CEH, James Connor, Ben Roethlisberger, and Jonnu Smith all one one team. 

And Mixon showed up on the injury report this morning. :sad:

Saint’s just had someone test positive after flying to Detroit with the rest of the team.  

my 1 money league team players on COVID affected teams this weekend:

Henry, Stafford, Golladay, Prater, Dionte Johnson, Corey Davis, and Swift

10 hours ago, Shepard Wong said:

Saint’s just had someone test positive after flying to Detroit with the rest of the team.  

my 1 money league team players on COVID affected teams this weekend:

Henry, Stafford, Golladay, Prater, Dionte Johnson, Corey Davis, and Swift

Has that affected the game? I don’t see anything saying it does or will 

edit: it was a false positive for the Saints player,  that game is on as scheduled 

Nice.  I was out of room to pick up replacements.  Would have had to take zeros or cut good players.

On 10/3/2020 at 1:56 PM, Shepard Wong said:

And Mixon showed up on the injury report this morning. :sad:

Mixon was active. I hope you played him. I did. :thumbsup: