RB2 for this week?

eaglesfan0075

I'm starting Miles Sanders as my RB1 in a 10 team PPR league.

Here are my options for RB2:

Darrell Henderson Jr. vs NYG

Devin Singletary vs LV

David Montgomery vs IND

Devontae Freeman vs LAR

Jeff Wilson Jr. vs PHI

Leaning towards Henderson but wanted to see if anyone felt strongly about one of these other options. 

17 hours ago, Godfather said:

Damn you need help at rb

Yeah, Leonard Fournette was my 4th round pick day before he got cut. He wasn't listed here because of injury but my team is definitely getting carried by its WRs. I do still have Fournette on the bench.

This week I'm rolling with Singletary at RB2 vs TEN, but the LM has extended an offer to anyone who has players in games that potentially can get moved/cancelled to designate an alternate the rest of the way as COVID positives rise.

My alternate for this week is Devontae Freeman vs DAL. I didn't expect David Montgomery to do as well as he did on TNF, but might consider him at RB2 going forward after this week.

19 hours ago, eaglesfan0075 said:

Yeah, Leonard Fournette was my 4th round pick day before he got cut. He wasn't listed here because of injury but my team is definitely getting carried by its WRs. I do still have Fournette on the bench.

This week I'm rolling with Singletary at RB2 vs TEN, but the LM has extended an offer to anyone who has players in games that potentially can get moved/cancelled to designate an alternate the rest of the way as COVID positives rise.

My alternate for this week is Devontae Freeman vs DAL. I didn't expect David Montgomery to do as well as he did on TNF, but might consider him at RB2 going forward after this week.

We're you able to pick up Kelley?