Tom Wolf expected to announce limited fans will soon be able to attend Eagles games

Sack that QB

6 hours ago, CaliEagle said:

Bradley Cooper and Jim Cramer will be allowed in.

And Shoulderpad Shaun.

46 minutes ago, time2rock said:

And Shoulderpad Shaun.

Lol, is that guy still around?

Tom Wolf allowed up to 7500 fans max for sporting events. However, Eagles still have to wait for the Philadelphia city officials to give the approval. One step closer. It will be interesting how the Eagles determine which season ticket holders get which games. Im waiting for my email

Part of the excitement of going to a game is the large crowd and atmosphere... the craziness in the lots and in the stands.  I can't imagine going in-person with only 7500 people scattered about.  

• Like 1

They should have had this in place a LONG time ago. We are seeing what our "leaders" are really all about in 2020. Oh well, be safe if you attend and have a great time out there.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, DeathByEagle said:

Tom Wolf allowed up to 7500 fans max for sporting events. However, Eagles still have to wait for the Philadelphia city officials to give the approval. One step closer. It will be interesting how the Eagles determine which season ticket holders get which games. Im waiting for my email

If they do a lottery and I win, Im going to decline.  Id rather watch at home, then go out for no tailgating, 7500 people, etc.  Thanks but no thanks. Im not paying full price for 10% of the experience. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, What The F said:

If they do a lottery and I win, Im going to decline.  Id rather watch at home, then go out for no tailgating, 7500 people, etc.  Thanks but no thanks. Im not paying full price for 10% of the experience. 

If they measured 6 foot social distance spacing throughout the stadium, I wonder how many people that would be. Seems like a LOT more than 7,500 to me.

Just now, Talonblood said:

If they measured 6 foot sicial distancing spacing throughout the stadium, I wonder how many people that would be. Seems like a LOT more than 7,500 to me.

Im not sure.  Figure 6 feet in every direction..  Thats only like 9 people per 1,000 sq ft of seating space or... 113 sq ft per person.   How many seats are in 1,000 sq ft  of space including walkways? My thinking is about 300ish?  So you can only seat 9 people per every 300 seats. 69,176 capacity =  2,070 people keeping 6ft distance in all directions.  So im not sure how they are going to pull off proper social distancing with 7500.

Unless..... They consider a family as a "pod" of 4-5 people together, and then keep the next pod 6ft away.  Then I guess you could get to about 7500. 

3 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

Players are going, "oh s###!"

Its real easy to hear your name called out, followed by boo's and explicatives when there are only a handfull of people in the stands. 

• Haha 2

Flag on the play:

Even though the Gov opened up allowing up to 7500 fans in sports events, the city of Philadelphia is not approving just yet. They will take till next week to decide if they will allow fans or not. 

8 hours ago, DeathByEagle said:

Flag on the play:

Even though the Gov opened up allowing up to 7500 fans in sports events, the city of Philadelphia is not approving just yet. They will take till next week to decide if they will allow fans or not. 

Understandable.  I'm guessing they don't want Orthodox Jews in court saying they should be allowed to congregate freely without masks, which I say based on what has been going on in New York where that particular group has seen a massive outbreak to where areas of NYC that are heavily Orthodox Jews are going back into full shutdown mode.  As noted in this New York Times article.

Where did the authority come from, for the governor or government to forbid me from going to church, or an Eagles game?? This is absurd. America has changed from its founding, and it's going to get worse if you vote for a certain party.

• Like 1

On 10/7/2020 at 9:29 AM, DeathByEagle said:

Flag on the play:

Even though the Gov opened up allowing up to 7500 fans in sports events, the city of Philadelphia is not approving just yet. They will take till next week some 'campaign contributions' (bribes is such an unpleasant term) to decide if they will allow fans or not. 

If there is a game that I would NOT want to see, it would be this week. I don't think the Eagles stay within 3 scores of the Ravens.

Were BACK :)

7500 fans, only season ticket holders can buy them during a preset time frame given to each member that opted in. The ticket can not be resold or transferred. 

Can't say that I'd go if the tickets were free.  Better ways to spend the money and better things to do out in the world if you are going to take a COVID risk.

Correct, only season ticket holders can buy and they cant sell or transfer. So if your not friends with a season ticket holder your crap out of luck this year.