Weekly NFL COVID Fantasy Impact Thread

Shepard Wong

It looks like we are going to need a thread to track this every week now.  This week, so far, there are two new positive tests on the Titans and Stephon Gilmore tested positive for the a Patriots.  In case of any rescheduling, the Titans are scheduled to play the Bills and the Patriots are scheduled to play the Broncos.  Make sure you have back ups as needed.

Also, if you have Mahomes, this picture with Gilmore from the other night might be concerning.

Feel free to post updates as you see them.

4C036C78-3AED-43B4-BF00-50C9A7B8743D.jpeg

Speaking of Mahomes, Chiefs are playing the Raiders who also had a player test positive today. No further Chiefs tested positive since last weekend.

All games this weekend are still on, as of now. But Titans and Patriots did not hold in-person practice today. Have to see how all this develops over the week.

Corey davis (Titans) on covid IR.  Possibly more Titans To come and game is in question now. 

im already picking up another qb in case Wilson ever gets infected.  

10 hours ago, Shepard Wong said:

More positive tests for the Titans.  :nonono:

Im thinking if avoiding starting any Titans players like, dare I say it, the plague.  😆 

I have jimmy graham I may plug in for jonuu this week because I just don’t trust that whole mess even though the game is rescheduled to Tuesday 

When you have 2 players on the Bills in your starting lineup and don't have any better options because of injuries and bye weeks...

tenor.gif

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DBW said:

Im thinking if avoiding starting any Titans players like, dare I say it, the plague.  😆 

I have jimmy graham I may plug in for jonuu this week because I just don’t trust that whole mess even though the game is rescheduled to Tuesday 

Well graham got a td and 10pts in the first half so I think I made the right choice here unless jonuu goes off IF they even play 

6 minutes ago, Shepard Wong said:

The season is going to be paused, It’s obvious that this will get out of control 

Patriots-Broncos game is postponed Week 5. Replace them in your lineups. Titans-Bills game is in doubt. 

It looks like Titans-Bills will play Week 5, if you still have those players in your lineup. 

4 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

falcons/vikings game in jeopardy. <_<

Not yet. It was one Falcons non-player who tested positive today. They closed practice out of caution. Will have to watch and see if it spreads.

Falcons-Vikings game is on (as of right now). (btw Dalvin Cook is declared out due to muscle strain, not COVID-related)

Patriots had more players test positive today. Rescheduled Pats-Broncos game could be moved again.

1 hour ago, Shepard Wong said:

If this one gets cancelled, I have both teams in Hunt’s team league.  

And you are playing Hunt.  I hope you have your full complement of players and whoop dat @ss.

• 1 month later...

20 ravens tested positive.  They may end up forfeiting this week.  

Broncos have zero eligible qbs because they all were dumb and didn’t wear masks and were exposed 

16 hours ago, DBW said:

20 ravens tested positive.  They may end up forfeiting this week.  

Broncos have zero eligible qbs because they all were dumb and didn’t wear masks and were exposed 

Which is telling me not to play Melvin Gordon under any circumstances 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gannan said:

Which is telling me not to play Melvin Gordon under any circumstances 

Yeah I wouldn’t touch anyone in that game.

I also benched Dionte Johnson because I don’t trust that situation at all.  Even though the Nfl said they have no plans to move it again.  I have more than capable flexes so I’m ok anyway. 

40 minutes ago, Shepard Wong said:

I have wilson tonight, my opponent has chris carson.  I’m ahead by 3 pts at the moment.  But I also have a flex which right now is Diante Johnson. I could plug in greg ward and try to get something from him as well.....or David moore if he plays for Seattle....or let it ride with Diante....my concern isn’t winning because no way carson outscores russel but I want to get as many pts as possible if the league comes down to tiebreakers for playoffs which It might.  I should be good gambling that This game happens Wednesday now, right!?!