Let's stream QBs for week 5

Gannan

Aaron Rodgers is on a bye this week. Here's the best of what's available...

Goff

Brees

Rapistberger

Burrow

Justin Herbert

Teddy Bridgewater

Roethlisberger. He has to be Top 10 this week, no? Then you're rooting against the Eagles. Or Bridgewater against the Falcons.

24 minutes ago, toolg said:

Roethlisberger. He has to be Top 10 this week, no? Then you're rooting against the Eagles. Or Bridgewater against the Falcons.

That was my first thought, but Eagles D has been pretty solid against QBs thus far. 

1 hour ago, Gannan said:

That was my first thought, but Eagles D has been pretty solid against QBs thus far. 

Steelers get Diontae Johnson back at WR opposite Juju. I think they can find and exploit the holes in the Eagles D after an unexpected week off to study them. Big Ben is usually solid, if unspectacular, good enough for a bye week fill-in.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, NVeagle said:

Herbert

I know Herbert looks good. Any chance the Chargers go back to Tyrod at QB instead? They don't play until Monday night.

10 hours ago, toolg said:

I know Herbert looks good. Any chance the Chargers go back to Tyrod at QB instead? They don't play until Monday night.

They named Herbert the starter moving forward today.

That said I decided to stream Bridgewater this week. Too many experts I respect said he was the the consensus way to go. Watch him throw for like 100 yards and no TDs. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gannan said:

They named Herbert the starter moving forward today.

That said I decided to stream Bridgewater this week. Too many experts I respect said he was the the consensus way to go. Watch him throw for like 100 yards and no TDs. 

Bridgewater was using his legs more so don’t discredit that.  I drafted Wilson for the fact that he’s a qb and a rb at the same time 😆.  

I would go with Bridgewater from this group.

Fortunately the GM of our money league gave us the opportunity to name alternates from our roster who we can start in case games get cancelled or moved to a different week due to COVID. I picked up Gardner Minshew in that league since I had Josh Allen starting in the Tuesday night game and no backup QBs on my roster.