Claypool

nicks

4 tds....hopefully Reagor will have at least 4 in his career???? Also Claypool had his day Because Ben is a real QB, not a pretender like Wince. Can't wait to hear from the Enablers!!

• Like 1

I mean... Lets leave the Big Ben vs Wentz discussion to one side because it isn't really relative. And actually you make that point but it weakens your overall point because you are suggesting that Claypool's success is because of his QB which takes away from Claypool in a sense.

Anyway, Reagor was a good pick so lets not worry there. He started brightly and then got hurt so lets not make this a really bad Claypool vs Reagor discussion either.

• Like 2

Isn't it great to look back and say oh i wish we would of drafted this guy. You have no clue when you draft these guys what they turn out to be

1 minute ago, GroundAttack said:

Isn't it great to look back and say oh i wish we would of drafted this guy. You have no clue when you draft these guys what they turn out to be

That is very true! But have you seen the list of 18-19 receivers that ESP has pulled together of guys the Eagles could have drafted since 2016? Doesn't make for pretty reading for Howie.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, GroundAttack said:

True, but when you look back over a long history of Howie's drafts, he continually makes the same mistakes with his evaluations (or by the scouts that work for him).  We never are the team that find "that guy" that stands out (at the WR position).  Howie is worse than the blind squirrel when it comes to finding the nut.  

• Like 2

well please come back when he has 4 TDs in a game vs non Schwartz soft coverage protect the sticks defense..

The difference is that the Steelers put their young players on the field and give them a chance to contribute.  Yeah, they may make mistakes, but they also get valuable playing time.  Pedersen is a Reid disciple...and they don't trust young players much.  There are exceptions, but it's a matter of playing the guys you draft.  I doubt that if Jackson and Jeffrey had been healthy, Reagor wouldn't get a lot of reps had he been healthy.

A guy like Fulgham made a play and, with all the injuries, got more playing time and all of a sudden, the guy is a beast?  Why the hell didn't anybody see this before?  He made plays I haven't seen an eagles receiver make over the last couple years.

Time to let the kids play....a lot....in every situation.  Reagor, when he gets healthy, Ward, Fulgham, JAWW, Hightower, Watkins and Hakeem Butler.  They have size and they have speed. And we know a couple of them have good hands.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/5/2020 at 8:04 AM, nicks said:

The only problem is they need a QUARTERBACK!! Not a completely inconsistent ball thrower

how many balls can you fit in your mouth?

• Haha 1