Dear Jim

Donkeys4hire

Dear Jim,

I know you probably wont see this but here it is anyway. I know I'm just some dumb a** who watches the game from my couch. The offense is playing marginally well and gave you a 29 point game. The other team has had a WR who already scored 3 TD's on your defense. Why would you call a play that has one of our cement shoed LB's cover that guy who already scored 3 times? Another question is why is the Burnt Toast Gobbler still playing? On one particular play in the 1st half he was on the defensive right side one on one with a WR and played outside technique and then proceeded to turn his hips towards the sideline and the WR went inside and he was totally lost. This has been a staple of his time in coverage! If I can see this from 1500 miles away how can you not see this from 2 feet away? Anything I can do to help?

Thanks,

A concerned lifelong fan.

• Haha 4

What you can do to help is drive him to the airport. Stuff Howie in his luggage while you’re at it. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Calling a defense that left even the most remote possibility of Gerry being lined up in coverage on Claypool is the most idiotic thing ever. 

• Like 2

I know that was some bad Defensive Coaching, and execution, but I had them losing this game anyways.

The Washington and Cinnci games make me angrier. Well more like agitated. I don't get angry anymore over a football game. :LII:

• Like 1

He can’t scheme coverages at all. Just look at the two guys that left this offseason. Douglas has been a starter since week 2, and statistically is one of the better CBs in the league. Jones didn’t play much until yesterday, but finally did and had a pass deflection (that was then picked off by a teammate) and got an interception himself. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Donkeys4hire said:

I know you probably wont see this

Why would you think that? 

Literally everyone knows that the Eagles had to shut down the original TATE because the coaches were spending too much time here. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

This has a Stan vibe to it. 

You still ain't called or wrote, I know you're running late

I ain't irate,

I just think it's #$%ed up that you would start Nate....

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I can guarantee you he in no way prepared or game planned for claypool.  They focused so much on juju that they forgot about the other guys.  I had Diante Johnson in my FF lineup and was expecting a monster day but he got hurt. Which is why claypool played so much to begin with.  He’s their 4th wr actually.  Which begs another question to howie...when are you getting some Fing talent here?  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DBW said:

I can guarantee you he in no way prepared or game planned for claypool.  They focused so much on juju that they forgot about the other guys.  I had Diante Johnson in my FF lineup and was expecting a monster day but he got hurt. Which is why claypool played so much to begin with.  He’s their 4th wr actually.  Which begs another question to howie...when are you getting some Fing talent here?  

The only thing that Roseman has going for him is that he has two feet... What I'm trying to get at is maybe he can step in sheet twice... I'm not holding my breath though... Gtfo Howie! 

3 hours ago, ToDie4Eagles said:

You still ain't called or wrote, I know you're running late

I ain't irate,

I just think it's #$%ed up that you would start Nate....

LMAO....CLASSIC!!

• Like 1

Dear Jimmy Shorts

Please fire yourself from your current job with the Eagles, make your way to the exit and never come back...