TJ Vasher Texas Tech WR

ibleedgreen1990

Wont cost a top pick and this guy is a beast. If we could get him and Reagor on the outside with Fulgham/Ward in the slot that would come pretty cheap and would be pretty awesome IMO.

I definitely think a big physical safety blanket type receiver is needed. 

We are all excited by the potential of Fulgham and we like what we've seen briefly from Reagor but we definitely need more at the WR position. 

• Like 1

My only issue from watching this video is he doesn't seem to generate a lot of separation and Wentz doesn't like throwing to slightly covered guys. I think that factor is part of the reason Wentz Andy Alshon do not get along well. But you can't teach 6-6 and he has nice hands. 

Edit: I should add his QBs are god awful. 

On 10/13/2020 at 10:55 PM, ibleedgreen1990 said:

Wont cost a top pick and this guy is a beast. If we could get him and Reagor on the outside with Fulgham/Ward in the slot that would come pretty cheap and would be pretty awesome IMO.

IDK I have been looking at round 3 WR's Definitely like this guy tho.Looks to me like a round 2 pick.I have LB and DL at 1,2.We need help everywhere(again).If this guy is around in round 3 I would have NP taking him

13 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

IDK I have been looking at round 3 WR's Definitely like this guy tho.Looks to me like a round 2 pick.I have LB and DL at 1,2.We need help everywhere(again).If this guy is around in round 3 I would have NP taking him

Totally agree man. We need help in soooo many spots. Gotta go BPA in every round IMO.

15 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

I was watching unc last wk and Dyami Brown looks like another good mid round wr prospect but can't argue w 6'6"

1 hour ago, NJWolverEagle11 said:

I was watching unc last wk and Dyami Brown looks like another good mid round wr prospect but can't argue w 6'6"

Like Terrance Marshall(LSU and overshadowed by the presumed #1 pick teammate Chase),Elijah Moore-Ole Miss. I don't feel WR is pressing,but I would like to add one in this next draft.I am scouting round 3 WR's this time.Hightower(one of my last years mock picks) looked great vs one of the top defenders in Squeelerville

8 hours ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Like Terrance Marshall(LSU and overshadowed by the presumed #1 pick teammate Chase),Elijah Moore-Ole Miss. I don't feel WR is pressing,but I would like to add one in this next draft.I am scouting round 3 WR's this time.Hightower(one of my last years mock picks) looked great vs one of the top defenders in Squeelerville

That's cool man. Check out Brown from unc. And they're high ranked this year (talking football not basketball 😂)so you might catch them eventually.

And also thinking about Corey Davis from the titans. A lot of us wanted him in the 17 draft and he's not on a 5th year option.

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...