Considering Trading McCaffrey

Shepard Wong

So in my one money league, I have McCaffrey and Chubb both out.  McCaffrey is closer to returning but I'm concerned he won't be the same after the high ankle sprain, ala Saquon and Kamara last season, plus Davis may get more carries than he was before.  I was thinking of packaging him with a WR like McLaurin and trying to get Hunt and Miles Sanders.  Other team would then have an RB core of Zeke and McCaffrey while I would have Hunt/Chubb, Sanders, and James Robinson with Godwin, AJ Brown, Mark Andrews, and Deebo Samuel at WR/TE flex.  No dedicated TE position in this league.

Any thoughts/ideas/insults appreciated.

what's your record? 

if you're struggling at below .500, i'd seriously consider it.  can't fall further waiting for mccaffrey to return to 100%.

• Like 1

3-2.  I was 3 and 0 before the injuries.  I'm in 3rd place.  This is the one league I didn't handcuff Chubb with Hunt and it really came back to be quiet

Edit: decision proved to be costly

someone offered me ceh for mccaffrey last night.  i have mike davis...who is doing better than ceh...so i immediately declined. 

My biggest worry is once CMC returns, did Mike Davis earn himself a role to keep? Do they throttle CMC's snaps so he doesn't get reinjured?

1 minute ago, toolg said:

My biggest worry is once CMC returns, did Mike Davis earn himself a role to keep? Do they throttle CMC's snaps so he doesn't get reinjured?

maybe a few touches at first...but i'm not worried about it. cmc is an elite talent.

9 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

someone offered me ceh for mccaffrey last night.  i have mike davis...who is doing better than ceh...so i immediately declined. 

I wouldn’t do that deal either.